• Register
  • Help

Topic: Chamber Strings Now Shipping in both Kontakt and Giga

Share/Bookmark

Chamber Strings Now Shipping in both Kontakt and Giga

KH Chamber Strings is now shipping in both Gigastudio and Kontakt 2 formats.

Sorry that the Giga version took so long. I've been working hard on that, and also working on really nifty legato and glissando scripts which shall eventually be implemented in the Kontakt 2 version of both KHCS and KHSO.

If you happen to go to NAMM, I will be showing the libraries there. Email me at MuzkGuy@aol.com for more information.

Best Regards,
    Kirk

Re: Chamber Strings Now Shipping in both Kontakt and Giga

Woow great, thanks!

Now have a holiday please!

Cheers,
    Frankie
    Dell Precision T3500 (Xeon W3520, 12GB RAM) / Windows 7 x64 / Sonar 8 / VE Pro / WIVI 2.3 / Kontakt 4 / G-Player 1.2

Re: Chamber Strings Now Shipping in both Kontakt and Giga

Quote Originally Posted by KirkHunter
    KH Chamber Strings is now shipping in both Gigastudio and Kontakt 2 formats.

Sorry that the Giga version took so long. I've been working hard on that, and also working on really nifty legato and glissando scripts which shall eventually be implemented in the Kontakt 2 version of both KHCS and KHSO.

If you happen to go to NAMM, I will be showing the libraries there. Email me at MuzkGuy@aol.com for more information.

Best Regards,
    Kirk
    I LOVE the words legato scripts and glissando scripts. This sounds VERY promising.

I hope you have a few days off before NAMM. You deserve it.
    Best regards
    Raindog

Go Back to forum