• Register
  • Help
Results 1 to 10 of 10

Topic: "JuicyFlute"

Share/Bookmark
  1. #1

    "JuicyFlute"

    I am sure that all of you are totally tired of my flute music. ( I am also.)

    Please bear with me for just one more. This is my "JuicyFlute".

    LGA

    http://www.mydocsonline.com/pub/larr...JuicyFlute.mp3
    Larry G. Alexander
    www.alexandermusic.com

  2. #2
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Dec 2003
    Location
    Budleigh Salterton
    Posts
    1,477

    Re: "JuicyFlute"

    Quote Originally Posted by Larry G. Alexander
    I am sure that all of you are totally tired of my flute music. ( I am also.)
    Nope. Not at all Larry. A lot of good fun there old timer. It's a nice change for me at least, because I tend to write morose, horrific styled stuff.

  3. #3

    Re: "JuicyFlute"

    This must be your day for flutes, Larry... I don't think I could transcribe pieces as fast as you write them!

    A nicely done, cheerfully sprightly air, Larry... good sound on it, good mix and fullness to it.

    David
    www.DavidSosnowski.com
    -

  4. #4

    Re: "JuicyFlute"

    I MUST meet the blonde chick that you describe in your signature!

    Thanks for listening, Britisher.

    Larry A.
    Larry G. Alexander
    www.alexandermusic.com

  5. #5

    Re: "JuicyFlute"

    Quote Originally Posted by etLux
    This must be your day for flutes, Larry... I don't think I could transcribe pieces as fast as you write them!

    A nicely done, cheerfully sprightly air, Larry... good sound on it, good mix and fullness to it.

    David
    www.DavidSosnowski.com
    -
    Dave, Dave, Dave... What a good ear you have!

    Thank you for the kind description.

    Yore fren,

    Ol' Lar'
    Larry G. Alexander
    www.alexandermusic.com

  6. #6

    Re: "JuicyFlute"

    Quote Originally Posted by Larry G. Alexander
    Dave, Dave, Dave... What a good ear you have!

    Thank you for the kind description.

    Yore fren,

    Ol' Lar'
    Nevermind my ears, Larry -- I want to know more about that blonde.

    David
    www.DavidSosnowski.com
    -

  7. #7

    Re: "JuicyFlute"

    Quote Originally Posted by etLux
    Nevermind my ears, Larry -- I want to know more about that blonde.

    David
    www.DavidSosnowski.com
    -
    Go to Paul the British Dude's personal page and read his signature.

    LGA
    Larry G. Alexander
    www.alexandermusic.com

  8. #8
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Dec 2003
    Location
    Budleigh Salterton
    Posts
    1,477

    Re: "JuicyFlute"

    Quote Originally Posted by Larry G. Alexander
    Go to Paul the British Dude's personal page and read his signature.

    LGA
    Oh Gawd! Yoov dun it now Guv! I have to change my sig every time someone mentions its. It's an OCB I have. Anyway - hahaha! Britisher! Ha- that's great.

    You should know who the blonde is! Raymond Chandler was the one who wrote it.


  9. #9
    Senior Member Tovan's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2005
    Location
    PX3-993312 - Galetra Galaxy
    Posts
    108

    Re: "JuicyFlute"

    Wow, it's so happy, gahh it's driving me crazy. (my life I mean, not the music :P, love them music).

    It has resemblence with Bach's 2nd brandenburg concerto. And it has sounds that I'm not quite familiar with ...
    Ke Yang (OMG I'm using mah name)
    Insert Useless Advertisement Here

    My Work List With GPO

    Note: You might have noticed there's nothing there, yet. Massive editing going on.

  10. #10

    Re: "JuicyFlute"

    Quote Originally Posted by Tovan
    Wow, it's so happy, gahh it's driving me crazy. (my life I mean, not the music :P, love them music).

    It has resemblence with Bach's 2nd brandenburg concerto. And it has sounds that I'm not quite familiar with ...
    Thanks for listening and commenting. (Work on your grammar.)

    I don't know what sounds you are unfamiliar with. My work uses only flute, harpsichord and strings.

    LGA
    Larry G. Alexander
    www.alexandermusic.com

Go Back to forum

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •