• Register
  • Help
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Topic: Big Thank You to Bela D and Worra

Share/Bookmark

Big Thank You to Bela D and Worra

Just finished a score for a live theatre production of Othello. The Bela D Music Box and the Worra Boys Choir were perfect for creating a sinister Iago theme. Just wanted to thank you both for offering such high quality freebies.

-John

Re: Big Thank You to Bela D and Worra

Thank you John! We are so glad the freebie came in such good use.

How was the actors' performance? Othello is one of my favorites.
    Alan Lastufka | www.BelaDMedia.com
    Producer/Artistic Design | Content Producer

20 Things

Actually, the performances don't take place for a couple of months yet. Unlike most projects I've been given ample time to finish, submit, get feedback and incorporate changes. I know I know...don't get used to it. Looking forward to picking up Giovanni sometime this year when the budget permits. Thanks again.

Hey Temps, will this production be in NYC? If so, let me know where it will be and I'll try to go see it.

Quote Originally Posted by TEMPS
    Just finished a score for a live theatre production of Othello. The Bela D Music Box and the Worra Boys Choir were perfect for creating a sinister Iago theme. Just wanted to thank you both for offering such high quality freebies.

-John
    Worra? Boys Choir? Freebie? Where!?
    I'm lovin' the Gothik Musik Box, but would love to have any free choral stuff that's out there, as I currently have no vocal stuff at all, and don't have the budget for it right now. Can you point me to it?

Congratulations on a sweet gig (the revision time et al.)!

Belbin

Quote Originally Posted by belbin
    Worra? Boys Choir? Freebie? Where!?
    I'm lovin' the Gothik Musik Box, but would love to have any free choral stuff that's out there, as I currently have no vocal stuff at all, and don't have the budget for it right now. Can you point me to it?

Congratulations on a sweet gig (the revision time et al.)!

Belbin
    Yeah, I was wondering about this too.

jeffn1
    For original progressive electronic rock influenced by J.S. Bach and (old) Rush, check out: www.soundclick.com/jeffreynaness.

Go to Worra's place (from links on this forum) and look under choirs. There's one called boychoir. It's very useful.

Sorry Ray, the productions aren't in NYC but thanks for your interest.

Worra's Place (www.worrasplace.com), is a website that's no longer updated, (i'll get around to it eventually....).
    It has .gig files that where sent in to the site from contributors from all over the world. So, most of the files are nothing that I've made, personally.
    Worra's Place has also nothing to do with SampleTekk but was something I starded several years ago, both before Bigga Giggas and SampleTekk
    Worra
    SampleTekk

Arf, arf, arf...

Quote Originally Posted by Worra
    Worra's Place (www.worrasplace.com), is a website that's no longer updated, (i'll get around to it eventually....).
    It has .gig files that where sent in to the site from contributors from all over the world. So, most of the files are nothing that I've made, personally.
    Worra's Place has also nothing to do with SampleTekk but was something I starded several years ago, both before Bigga Giggas and SampleTekk
    Was this link supposed to work?

jeffn1
    For original progressive electronic rock influenced by J.S. Bach and (old) Rush, check out: www.soundclick.com/jeffreynaness.

Go Back to forum