• Register
  • Help

Topic: Stylus RMX wins coveted "Editor's Choice" and "Instrument of the Year" awards

Share/Bookmark

Stylus RMX wins coveted "Editor's Choice" and "Instrument of the Year" awards

This was pretty nice news to get! :-)

http://www.spectrasonics.net/news.html

Post Re: Stylus RMX wins coveted "Editor's Choice" and "Instrument of the Year" awards

Quote Originally Posted by spectrum
    This was pretty nice news to get! :-)

http://www.spectrasonics.net/news.html
    Many well deserved congratulations Eric.

And... a happy new year.

Best,

Kaveh

www.kavehcohen.com

Re: Stylus RMX wins coveted "Editor's Choice" and "Instrument of the Year" awards

Grats Eric. Somehow, I'm not all that surprised

Re: Stylus RMX wins coveted "Editor's Choice" and "Instrument of the Year" awards

Congratulations Eric!.. Stylus is one of the best programs I own, and its 1.5 upgrade was fantastic. Keep 'em coming!

Congrats Eric. Well deserved awards for you and your team.
    Tim

It really is the Instrument of the Year!
    Well deserved. Harry

I've said it before. Stylus RMX is nothing short of revolutionary. Thanks, Eric... you've changed everything.

Well earned Eric. Thanks for raising the bar and thinking about the guys and gals in the trenches. Congrats!

Rob
    Rob Elliott Music
    www.robelliottmusic.com

Go Back to forum