• Register
  • Help

Topic: does anyone know N.I.'s email address?

Share/Bookmark

does anyone know N.I.'s email address?

WTF! i have an authorization problem and i can't get through to these people! Does anybody know there email address? I somehow or other miraculously got a message to them and they sent me an email with a link that was supposed allow me to send my computer ID through, but the link didn't work.

somebody help me get through to these people!

Thanks,
    Rick

Re: does anyone know N.I.'s email address?

You can try info[at]native-instruments[dot]com.

NI has changed to an online form system where they email you a response. To use it you need to be a registered user. Obviously this doesn't help those who can't authorize and therefore can't register.

I understand why they don't have publicly accessible emails - I must get 50 unsolicited garbage emails a day, and I'm a small fry. Can't imagine what a larger company would receive. It doesn't help them from a customer service standpoint, though. NI also has an 800 number on the site. You might try that, too.

Re: does anyone know N.I.'s email address?

Quote Originally Posted by dvincent
    You can try info[at]native-instruments[dot]com.

NI has changed to an online form system where they email you a response. To use it you need to be a registered user. Obviously this doesn't help those who can't authorize and therefore can't register.

I understand why they don't have publicly accessible emails - I must get 50 unsolicited garbage emails a day, and I'm a small fry. Can't imagine what a larger company would receive. It doesn't help them from a customer service standpoint, though. NI also has an 800 number on the site. You might try that, too.
    thanks, I was able to get through to someone using their unconventional Product help form on their web page. Kind of a backdoor way in if you will, but thankfully it worked!

Rick

Go Back to forum