• Register
  • Help

Topic: GPO & Finale

Share/Bookmark

Question GPO & Finale

Hi everyone. I have a problem between Finale and GPO. For some reason Finale program does not see GPO. Both programs work properly separatly. But when I go in Midi set up in Finale , I do not see GPO option :-(.
    Please, if somebody had same kind of problems - let me know how to fix this!
    Thank you in advance
    Airat

Re: GPO & Finale

If you're using Finale 2006 & GPO, you do not use the midi setup. Choose "use NI instruments for playback" and load GPO thru that window. Make sure you've updated to the latest version of Finale 2006.b. With that update an extensive PDF HP/GPO tutorial is included. That will answer all of your questions.

If you're using Finale 2005 or earlier, you need to have GPO studio installed. Start that before Finale, and choose GPO studio in the midi setup.

Jeff

Question Re: GPO & Finale

Hello Jeff,
    Thank you for answering
    The thing is - I did install GPO studio , and I start it before Finale ( I have Finale 2002 version , I just get used to it ) Something is wrong in my settings in my computer :-( When I go to Midi setup I do not see a GPO studio. That is the problem
    Airat

Airat,

Are you using a Mac or PC? I'm on a Mac and Finale 2002 runs on OS9. GPO Studio runs on OSX. Maybe that's the problem.

Jeff

Ran into this myself, or something like it:

Make sure you have the latest updates for both Finale 2006 and the player -- you need to have both up to speed.

David
    www.DavidSosnowski.com
    -

thanks for sugestions
    I have PC and I am using Finale 2002
    Airat

Quote Originally Posted by ichmouratov
    thanks for sugestions
    I have PC and I am using Finale 2002
    Airat