• Register
  • Help

Topic: VST's crashing Gigastudio 3--How to disable?

Share/Bookmark

VST's crashing Gigastudio 3--How to disable?

I have some VST's that keeps crashing GS3 and preventing it from starting up. As far as I know, the only way to change the vst plugins directory is AFTER GS3 has already started, but not before. Is there any way to reset the vst plugins directory without opening up GS3 first (so it doesn't keep going into that directory and getting itself crashed)? I tried to move the problematic vst's, but GS3 still hangs and gets stuck, so the best way is to just change the vst plugins directory path.

Re: VST's crashing Gigastudio 3--How to disable?

Quote Originally Posted by Lunatique
    I have some VST's that keeps crashing GS3 and preventing it from starting up. As far as I know, the only way to change the vst plugins directory is AFTER GS3 has already started, but not before. Is there any way to reset the vst plugins directory without opening up GS3 first (so it doesn't keep going into that directory and getting itself crashed)? I tried to move the problematic vst's, but GS3 still hangs and gets stuck, so the best way is to just change the vst plugins directory path.
    Find tascam in the start menu group (you specified exact path on installing GS3), then choose "gigastudio conguration manager" from the menu. There it is!

Belbin

Re: VST's crashing Gigastudio 3--How to disable?

That's strange--when I tried it before, it wouldn't open up (the config manager), but now does.

I tell ya, it's a love and hate relationship with computers. . ..

Go Back to forum