• Register
  • Help
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Topic: Apologies to all

Share/Bookmark

Apologies to all

I am not responsible for the large amount of my works that are appearing on this page simultaneously. I have no control over the situation and I regret it.

This is not "The Larry Alexander Show". The forum belongs to everyone. It looks as though I am taking some kind of ego trip. I can assure you that such is not the case. I am not "bumping" myself.

I apologize to all.

Larry A.
    Larry G. Alexander
    www.alexandermusic.com

Re: Apologies to all

No need to apologise because you've been prolific. Someone had a chance to listen to what you were doing and took the time to comment- that's great! We know you're not bumping youself

(Now go find my last post and listen to it )

Keep it coming- your stuff is great! Like you said, there's plenty of room here.

Quote Originally Posted by Larry G. Alexander
    I am not responsible for the large amount of my works that are appearing on this page simultaneously. I have no control over the situation and I regret it.

This is not "The Larry Alexander Show". The forum belongs to everyone. It looks as though I am taking some kind of ego trip. I can assure you that such is not the case. I am not "bumping" myself.

I apologize to all.

Larry A.

Larry,

No apologies necessary - you write a lot, share it, people listen, hence there are times when you "appear" frequently. My apology is that I can't listen as often as I'd like - and as a result am not able to post a response.
    Just keep on doing what you do - if you read the responses to your posts you'll see that you have a following (even enough for a "show"),and that many people would be disappointed without your contributions.

Have a happy new year - hope to have more time to listen to you, Larry, in 2006.

All the best.

Ron

Thanks Fred and Ron.

My best to you now and into the new year.

LGA
    Larry G. Alexander
    www.alexandermusic.com

Hey, where's the download link?

I need my Sunday LGA Organ fix, wahhhhh, ....

YBaCuO

listen to my latest electronicambient tone saga: The Abyss
    http://www.wusik.com/song.php?id=1078

Quote Originally Posted by YBaCuO
    Hey, where's the download link?

I need my Sunday LGA Organ fix, wahhhhh, ....

YBaCuO

listen to my latest electronicambient tone saga: The Abyss
    http://www.wusik.com/song.php?id=1078
    Uhhh...there IS no download link with this message.

LGA
    Larry G. Alexander
    www.alexandermusic.com

Hey Larry
    Just wanted to add my voice to those saying NO APOLOGIES NECESSARY. You write a lot of music and people listen to it and that is what this forum is about and why it is SO cool. Keep the music coming, PLEASE.

I sometimes feel badly that I can't keep up with listening and commenting on all the excellent music on this site. But, I've resigned myself to the fact that we are all busy and trying to work and compose when we can and so on.

Anyway, thanks for expressing your feelings and know that you do not need to worry about this at all.

Paul
    Mac Pro 2X2.8 Ghz Quad-Core Intel Xenon, 10Gb 800 MHz DDR2 FB-DIMM, OS10.6.4, Finale 2011, Digital Performer 7.1, Altiverb 6, Yamaha S90, Built-in audio, GPO, JABB, Garritan Authorized Steinway (Pro), Reason 3, M-Audio Ozone, Giovani, Symphonic Choirs, Kontakt 2, Vienna Symphonic Library. Website:http://www.paulread.ca

Smile Re: Apologies to all

No apologies needed. Not at all.

Like the posters before me, your compositions are worth the listen. Over the past year or so, I've learned a lot in composition just in listening to your works. Like others, I wish I had more time to listen often.

You, along with many other composers found on this forum (and other forums) are very, very talented and well worth the listen.

Keep 'em coming!

Ted
    Music and humor are healthy for the soul.

What a great group of dudes and dudettes! Thanks, y'all.

LGA
    Larry G. Alexander
    www.alexandermusic.com

So far I haven´t posted so many messages in this forum, but I do read and listen and get alot of inspiration from you all.

No apologies needed.

Let the music out!

Best wishes for Next Year!

Thomas
    "Every journey, even one of a thousand miles, begins with a single step."

Go Back to forum
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast