• Register
  • Help

Topic: More Ramblings from Jonny!!

Share/Bookmark

More Ramblings from Jonny!!

Hey Everybody,

I just wanted to say thanks for the well wishes on my birthday. Laura and I spent a pretty uneventful evening watching movies and ordering pizza!! Hmmm.

I haven't been around the forum lately, so I thought I would fill you all in on what's been going on. I'm still teaching Music History and Songwriting at Hocking College and Electronic Music and Composition at Muskingum College. So that's all good. The really cool thing, however, is that I have 3-4 new film projects lined up for the beginning of the year. I'm doing a few independent films and, if things go right, quite possibly, a feature, WHICH WOULD BE AWESOME!!!!!!!!!! I'll keep you guys updated.

I also have several rather big compositions in various stages of completion.

I'm hoping to be more visible on the forum here in the next couple of months.

I didn't get a chance to say anything about it before, but I am thouroughly impressed with the quality and amount of compositions and creative thinking being produced here on the forum right now. The new JABB demos, the experimentations with the Strad library, the Amazing Christmas album. It's very humbling. I appreciate being apart of it all.

Please let me know if I can assists anyone with anything.

I hope to talk to you all soon.

Your Friend,
    Jonny Lost
    For more information, check out www.jonathoncox.com/intro.html

"The trouble with music appreciation in general is that people are taught to have too much respect for music they should be taught to love it instead." - Igor Stravinsky

Talking Re: More Ramblings from Jonny!!

Thanks Jonny for keeping us up to speed on your life and projects.

Your upcoming films and professional work all sound wonderful! How exciting! I wish you the best in all of your endeavors!

hmmm. Let you know if I need assitance with anything?
    You wouldn't have enough clout at those colleges you teach in to get me in without an instrumental audition and on a full-ride scholarship in composition, could ya? That would be a TREMENDOUS Assist!!!!!

he he he

Jerry
    MacBook Pro Intel Core 2 Duo 2.5ghz 4GB Ram OSX 10.5.8
    Korg TritonLe & MAudio Oxygen 8
    T3, Logic 9, DP7, K2, GPO4, Strad, Gofriller, C&MB, Finale 2010

My Website!
    New Film Scores!
    Also, Ever think about having your very own personal documentary? See my new Website!
    http://www.mylegacyfilm.com

Re: More Ramblings from Jonny!!

I'll see what I can do Jerry!!!

Jonny
    For more information, check out www.jonathoncox.com/intro.html

"The trouble with music appreciation in general is that people are taught to have too much respect for music they should be taught to love it instead." - Igor Stravinsky

Go Back to forum