• Register
  • Help
Page 1 of 16 123411 ... LastLast

Topic: Cello?

Share/Bookmark

Re: Cello?

sounds great Thomas J. VSL? Good Legato, deffintily sounding real, I mean it comes to a point where it's almost and is hard to determine what is real and not for solo instruments now^_( I could make Gold Pro sound very close to that. The Cello in Pro sounds Fantastic! little different sound though.
    All I can Say is...HA!...HA!...HAAAAAAA!!!!!

Why do you tempt? you know you cant sell that

Which Lib? Your own? You are a Cello player? Sounds amazing

True, I can't sell the cello, but this is really not the samples doing - it's Kontakt 2's fantastic scripting language, and I thought it'd be an inspiration to people to hear that relatively simple sample sets can come alive with the scripting language included in K2. It's a very powerful tool that has made it possible for me to bring out a lot of expression from otherwise static samples. I'm sure you could make your old libraries sing again with the help from some of the included scripts (although this particular one was written from scratch). It's exciting times!!

Landford, the samples are from a private orch lib - sorry about that. I wish I could play the cello I have one but she cries when I try to play her...
    Last edited by Thomas_J; 12-29-2005 at 09:20 PM.

ahh is that that legato script that was posted^_* yea your right K2's scripts are bad !!! I love the stuff that came with Kontakt 2 experience and Abstract(they have one that is a tube compressor warmer thing its Cool)
    All I can Say is...HA!...HA!...HAAAAAAA!!!!!

I was gonna say, you should post this to VSL, but now I,m really confuse,
    What is it? I have to know? send me a privat message, whatever.Do i here breathing!!!? a lib. in production? anew lib. at least you could say that? MAN, I NEED TO KNOW, VSL solo srtings have always been my favorit, but ...

And do you have any bugs whit Kontact, do you recomendit as stand alone sampler, i need more than 16 ch.

Sorrybut , i'm really exited here!!!

He just explained that it was from a private collection.

Anyway...

Thomas, sounds good till you do runs. Maybe I need to get Kontakt. ;-) Although, I'd rather just pay someone to tweak for me. I'm not much of a tweak head, I hate that shiz...

He just explained that it was from a private collection
    Sorry if i couldn't bealeve on could own such a good private collection ,
    Beside i'm starting to wonder if this isn't a reel recording , cause i hear footwalk, breathing, noise,...unless you've made it un porpus whit scoring noise or semthing, can you confirm that .

anyway it sounds very good.

best regard.

Yes, scoring noise...

if it's real, the guy plays runs to sound like samples. ;-)

Still, the legato is pretty cool!

I like the tone too... maybe Thomas will sell it to me if I give him his bag back. (bad joke)

Go Back to forum
Page 1 of 16 123411 ... LastLast