• Register
  • Help
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Topic: STRADIVARI SOLO VIOLIN Now Shipping!

Share/Bookmark

STRADIVARI SOLO VIOLIN Now Shipping!

As some of you have found out when the FedEx person showed up today, the Stradivari Solo Violin started shipping. All pre-orders have shipped. And just in time for the holidays!

Stradivari Solo Violin is now shipping in Kontakt 2 format and the Kontakt 2 Player version is planned to be released as soon as Native Instruments makes the player available.

The Stradivari Solo Violin represents a breakthrough in virtual instrumentation. The Stradivrari Solo Violin was designed to be playable in real-time, on one track and in one patch. No need to stitch together samples or search for articulations. Developed by Giorgio Tommasini, Stefano Lucato and Gary Garritan, this instrument uses exclusive "Sonic Morphing" technology. Morphing describes what can be seen in motion pictures where there is a gradual transformation from one image into another. This basic concept has been applied to sound samples allowing sound samples to morph into each other to provide expressive performance. This allows unlimited gradients of sound (rather than static snapshot samples) and allows for expressive performances.

There are a number of mp3 demos on our site - http://www.garritan.com/stradivari.html.
    More demos will be posted soon.

Merry Christmas

Gary Garritan

Re: STRADIVARI SOLO VIOLIN Now Shipping!

Oh my oh my, Strad already! How awesome. Looks like I'll be ordering something extra alongside the Kontakt 2 upgrade next week

Sampling just evolved to an entirely new level folks, viva la revolution!

Congratulations Gary! I was really looking forward to this library. Hopefully I can place my order after the new year

Best Wishes

-Arya

Quote Originally Posted by Garritan
    Stradivari Solo Violin is now shipping in Kontakt 2 format and the Kontakt 2 Player version is planned to be released as soon as Native Instruments makes the player available.
    Just so I understand, Gary, is this "Kontakt 2 Player version" something that would be akin to the Kontakt player that comes with GPO and JABB? In other words, included at no extra cost? I really want to get the SSV, but no way I could swing that and Kontakt 2 for quite a while. And do I recall you saying that a VSTi version would be available at some point? Or maybe I was thinking of something else...

Anyway, thanks in advance for your response and congrats on the shipping of this extraordinary new product!
    Shaz
    www.EricHermanMusic.com
    - Cool Tunes for Kids -

Talking Re: STRADIVARI SOLO VIOLIN Now Shipping!

So what's next on the agenda? GPOA? PLEEEEEEZE???

Wow! I hope mine will reach Spain before Xmas eve!

Do you guys receive before a fedex tracking email or something? (I haven't so I don't know if it is coming or not ...)

Best and have a great Xmas btw!

Iván

congratulations Gary!!!!

Dan

Quote Originally Posted by Ivan P

Do you guys receive before a fedex tracking email or something? (I haven't so I don't know if it is coming or not ...)

Iván
    Sorry to insist... Anyone... ?

Merry Xmas!

No info via email (I pre ordered in Oct/Nov) Just the Fedex guy walking up the steps was my only indication

Fred

Quote Originally Posted by Shazbot
    Just so I understand, Gary, is this "Kontakt 2 Player version" something that would be akin to the Kontakt player that comes with GPO and JABB? In other words, included at no extra cost? I really want to get the SSV, but no way I could swing that and Kontakt 2 for quite a while. And do I recall you saying that a VSTi version would be available at some point? Or maybe I was thinking of something else...

Anyway, thanks in advance for your response and congrats on the shipping of this extraordinary new product!
    Shaz
    The Kontakt player version is also the VSTi version (similar to GPO and JABB). I'm sure that the player version, when it is released, will be great and you won't have to spring for Kontakt 2.

Go Back to forum