• Register
  • Help

Topic: Got My CD!!!

Share/Bookmark

Got My CD!!!

Got my Christmas CD yesterday in the mail. Thanks so much Gary and Dan and everyone else that helped make it happen. It's the first real cd that I've seen my name in print on. Very exciting to me! I'll probably frame this one and burn copies for me. Merry Christmas and Happy Holidays.

Eric

Re: Got My CD!!!

Quote Originally Posted by EricWatkins
    Got my Christmas CD yesterday in the mail. Thanks so much Gary and Dan and everyone else that helped make it happen. It's the first real cd that I've seen my name in print on. Very exciting to me! I'll probably frame this one and burn copies for me. Merry Christmas and Happy Holidays.

Eric
    Mine showed up yesterday, as well. Thanks to Gary for sending the cool card along with the CD...and a big, loud, obnoxious

MERRY CHRISTMAS!!!

to all the forum members who worked so hard in creating the music and producing the CD.

;-)

Jim Jarnagin - no not THAT Jim Jarnagin, the other one.

Me too!

It's so great having something concrete to play anywhere so the whole world can listen to the fabulous GPO library of instruments and also become aware of the talented composers/arrangers in the Garritan community.

Thanks again Gary for a meaningful Christmas idea........

Jack Cannon
    Jack Cannon--Toshiba laptop, 2.8 GHz CPU, 1.5 GB RAM, GPO4-JABB3-Auth. STEINWAY-Gofriller CELLO-Stradivari VIOLIN-COMB2-WORLD, FINALE 2009/11, RME Digiface, Cardbus, V-Stack---Mac Pro 2.66 GHz CPU, 8 GB RAM, DP 8, MOTU Traveler, MOTU Micro Express.--MacBook Pro 2.2 Ghz CPU, 8 GB RAM.

Cool Re: Got My CD!!!

Got mine too, thank you Gary! Really came out very nice once again. And the blurbs in the NY Times, Harmony Central, and Sonic Spot are great! Hopefully there will be lots of downloads/CD requests, with much business headed your way!

Jim

I am so moved by all these great comments about the Christmas CD.
    I want to say thank you to Gary for his vision, and let's not forget that last year it was Styxx's idea to create a GPO Christmas CD.

Thank you STYXX!!!

Merry Christmas everyone!

Got mine a couple of days ago. Sounds great! Thanks to everyone involved for sharing your wonderful music.
    Trent P. McDonald

Yes, indeed...mine arrived a few days ago with a nice message (the words GIVE and UP were not present in it!)

I sent a copy to my mother...now she'll know her son amounted to somethin'!! Imagine bein' on the same CD as DPDan

The ArtEst soon to be formerly known as Snorlax
    Jim Williams
    Professor of Capitalism
    N9EJR
    Indianapolis Brass Choir
    All Your Bass Sus&Short Are Belong to Us.

I received mine the other day too. Great CD everyone!! Many thanks to Mr. Kury and Mr. Garritan for all their help and work to make this possible, and to all those talented orchestrators and arrangers featured . . . this is definitely totally awesome

THANK YOU!
    Sean Patrick Hannifin
    My MP3s | My Melody Generator | my album
    "serious music" ... as if the rest of us are just kidding

Got mine yesterday. Had some friends over and it looks like my cd burner is going to be working overtime in the next few days!

Again, thank you so much Gary, Dan, Michael, Wheat and all of you folks whose music has made this a wonderful Holiday season.

Merry Christmas and a musical 2006 !!!

Toby

Go Back to forum