• Register
  • Help

Topic: Of The Father's Love Begotten

Share/Bookmark

Of The Father's Love Begotten

Well, I actually did just a little Christmas music. This was to celebrate coming a little further into the 21st century by upgrading to Sonar 4. With the ability to freeze tracks I can push GPO a little harder. So, this is my first attempt at section building. The strings here are GOS with 5 GPO violins, 3 violas, 4 cellos and 3 basses. Also used were VotA, Westgate Winds and Sam Solo Sessions, plus a slight layering of the GS3 Orchestra VSL pastches for the flute and trumpet.

I had wanted to do something like this as the introduction to a longer suite that would also incorporate Let All Mortal Flesh Keep Silient, but this initial statement of the meolody three times is a far as I got and I probably won't go further before Christmas. Still, hope you like it!!

http://www.mydocsonline.com/pub/fred...9;s%20Love.mp3

Re: Of The Father's Love Begotten

Fred, nothing against you personally, but I still am not fond of any vocal libraries yet, but you did a real nice job with this so far. Keep going!
    Very nice!
    Dan
    Merry Christmas!

Quote Originally Posted by DPDAN
    Fred, nothing against you personally, but I still am not fond of any vocal libraries yet, but you did a real nice job with this so far. Keep going!
    Very nice!
    Dan
    Thanks!! You know, we work with what we got... That's the Demons patch from VotA- it's not as bombastic as the full men's choir...

Quote Originally Posted by FredProgGH
    Thanks!! You know, we work with what we got... That's the Demons patch from VotA- it's not as bombastic as the full men's choir...
    bombastic,
    I need to remember that word more often

that's a great piece of music, brings back memories.

Dan

Gosh, Fred, I do hope you take this forward -- it's beautiful work, with a ton of potential for development. That's a darned strong theme, deeply compelling, inviting you onward... surely you cannot resist!

David
    www.DavidSosnowski.com

Go Back to forum