• Register
  • Help

Topic: What is the horizontal slider just above the keyboard for?

Share/Bookmark

What is the horizontal slider just above the keyboard for?

Hello!
    I am wondering what is the function of the horizontal slider, that is situated just above the keyboard a little bit left from the center in JABB? There is a drop-down list (combo-box) left of that slider, that has Velocity, Pitchbend, Poly-Aftertouch etc. There is nothing in the manual about both controls (or maybe I can't find it..). Also I cannot change any parameter of the sound with both controls. Could anybody please explaing what are these controls for!?
    Thanks in advance!

Re: What is the horizontal slider just above the keyboard for?

Quote Originally Posted by ecmjazz
    Hello!
    I am wondering what is the function of the horizontal slider, that is situated just above the keyboard a little bit left from the center in JABB? There is a drop-down list (combo-box) left of that slider, that has Velocity, Pitchbend, Poly-Aftertouch etc. There is nothing in the manual about both controls (or maybe I can't find it..). Also I cannot change any parameter of the sound with both controls. Could anybody please explaing what are these controls for!?
    Thanks in advance!
    The player's slider is not active in the present version of JABB. If it had a function it would have been covered in the manual. There is a possibility that, like the X-Custom folder for GPO, a future option will activate the slider.

Tom

I really think they put the slider there just to see how many times people ask what it's for! Also, since most folks just like to grab knobs without reading manuals, they knew most everyone would waste a few hours trying to get it to work.

Tricky...! Although strange.. Thanks anyway!

Go Back to forum