• Register
  • Help

Topic: RMX - loops from 3rd parties/forum mbrs?

Share/Bookmark

RMX - loops from 3rd parties/forum mbrs?

Hi there,

Is there a clearing house of 3rd party loops / rex files available for RMX (for purchase or course)? What I am looking for are "Film type Percussive" elements / patterns - changeable would be nice. The King Kong type sound from JNH - powerful.

There are some 'film' multis within the latest edition of RMX but would like to have more / variety of feels.

Rob
    Rob Elliott Music
    www.robelliottmusic.com

Re: RMX - loops from 3rd parties/forum mbrs?

I also would just LOVE to see more "cinematic" StormDrum-type sounds for RMX.

Please, someone... It would rock so hard to have more of those huge sounds and grooves to throw into Chaos...

Post Re: RMX - loops from 3rd parties/forum mbrs?

Quote Originally Posted by Rob Elliott
    Hi there,

Is there a clearing house of 3rd party loops / rex files available for RMX (for purchase or course)? What I am looking for are "Film type Percussive" elements / patterns - changeable would be nice. The King Kong type sound from JNH - powerful.

There are some 'film' multis within the latest edition of RMX but would like to have more / variety of feels.

Rob
    Hello Rob,

Big Fish Audio has a variety of REX libraries in several genres that may be of interest to you. You can view their catalog here:

http://www.bigfishaudio.com/4DCGI/index.html

Best,

Kaveh

www.kavehcohen.com

Hey Kaveh,

Thanks a lot. Help out a REX/ Loops idiot out - would ya

What do I have to do with these REX libraries? Can RMX just read and use them as is? Any experience with the 'driving cinematic perc' stuff in this catalog? Any stand outs?

Many thanks in advance.

Rob
    Rob Elliott Music
    www.robelliottmusic.com

the sage converter that comes with stylus rmx converts rex to rmx format......
    just ensure that no more than 61 loops are in each folder to be converted and no file has more than 31 characters in a name.. then the rest is easy.

rsp

p.s. please let me know which ones you buy and like.... I too would love some more of this genre of loops.

rsp
    richard sven
    sound sculptist
    ------------------
    Nuendo 4.3 | Intel DP35DP : Intel Quad Core QX 6700 : 4GB RAM | Windows XP Pro SP3 | Lynx Two C | Midisport 2x2 | 2xUAD-1, UAD-2 Quad |

Cubase 4.5.2 | MacBookPro 2.16 Ghz | 10.6.3 | 2GB | TC Konnekt 8

Same here.

I´d like to see some orchestral percussion loops, kits.

Best.

Eric,

Can you repspond to the 'orchestral film perc loops' - a Sage product ready for release????

Rob
    Rob Elliott Music
    www.robelliottmusic.com

I don't comment on any new product announcements/ideas/requests....you guys know that! ;-) :-)

I do read the requests though and keep track of them.

Thanks for the suggestions.

spectrum

Quote Originally Posted by spectrum
    I don't comment on any new product announcements/ideas/requests....you guys know that! ;-) :-)

I do read the requests though and keep track of them.

Thanks for the suggestions.

spectrum

Sorry Eric - I have short term memory loss

Oh, ....while I got you on the cyberline -- are you coming out with a 'Film percussive Sage product...'

Rob
    Rob Elliott Music
    www.robelliottmusic.com

Go Back to forum