• Help
Page 1 of 7 1234 ... LastLast

Topic: There was no faulty intelligence, just lies

Share/Bookmark

There was no faulty intelligence, just lies

sponsored links

***Advertisments***
    http://www.latimes.com/news/nationwo...home-headlines

Hey dcornutt, still say the whole damn mess isn't based on a bald-faced lie? The evidence mounts and mounts and mounts.

These people should be run out of town on a rail for what they've done.

Re: There was no faulty intelligence, just lies

Quote Originally Posted by Nick Batzdorf
    http://www.latimes.com/news/nationwo...home-headlines

Hey dcornutt, still say the whole damn mess isn't based on a bald-faced lie? The evidence mounts and mounts and mounts.

These people should be run out of town on a rail for what they've done.
    I think the point is, Nick, is that it's been a bald-faced lie for quite a while now, and it has involved the past few administrations.
    "They get what they vote for." PaulR

hahaha. Still haven't read the Intel commission report have you Nick?

Yes..it's in there. (it's heavily redacted but you can still follow it).
    It also includes a trace of all of this through the various depts..who knew what when, etc..and where the information went, etc.

The only thing not in there..are the recent developments out of the hearings in Italy..over the forged documents themselves. They were given to Itallian intelligence services by "Rocco". Rocco..was most recently on the "French" intelligence service payroll for the last several years (during the entire time this was going on). The FBI concluded that he came up with the documents for "money". (personal gain). Funny the former anon French Intelligence officer doesn't seem to recall that he worked for him?

What does it take to make you stop, dcornutt?! Every piece of evidence is old hat, everything Bush said is true, bla bla bla. For heaven's sake.

This ~~~~~~~ should be impeached!

What does it take to make you stop, dcornutt?!
    Physician, heal thyself

What does it take to make you stop, dcornutt?! Every piece of evidence is old hat, everything Bush said is true, bla bla bla. For heaven's sake.

This ~~~~~~~ should be impeached!
    Sorry to spoil your impeechment party Nick.

Quote Originally Posted by Ernstinen
    Can we call them "french fries" again!?

I always thought the French bashing was a little over-the-top. Now we know why the Bushies bashed 'em --- --- just more propaganda.

Ern
    Nah..it's cuz they really do suck. Now stop it, or I shall taunt you another time.

Believe me, I'm not holding a party. It's all way too pathetic for that.

Quote Originally Posted by Ernstinen
    Can we call them "french fries" again!?

I always thought the French bashing was a little over-the-top. Now we know why the Bushies bashed 'em --- --- just more propaganda.
    Ern
    That's riiiiiggghhhhht - it was completely OTT. What's more painful though, is the British Prime Minister and the other twats in his administration used it as an excuse - even though they have no other choice than to back the USA for reasons I mentioned ages ago and will not go into again.
    Having said that, I take the view that the brand new leader of the Conservative party here, strikes me as a petulant lunatic who changes his mind every time he farts. This guy is going to re-define politics by numbers.

This is one of the problems for me when it comes to limitation warfare. When you attack a country, even if it's for spurious reasons, you have to be total. There can be no such thing as limited war when you take that much hardware and manpower into another country. You should take the view that you're either going to wipe the whole place off the map - or better still you're not going to bother going there in the first place.

Quote Originally Posted by PaulR
    This is one of the problems for me when it comes to limitation warfare. When you attack a country, even if it's for spurious reasons, you have to be total. There can be no such thing as limited war when you take that much hardware and manpower into another country. You should take the view that you're either going to wipe the whole place off the map - or better still you're not going to bother going there in the first place.

Amen. .

Go Back to forum
Page 1 of 7 1234 ... LastLast