• Register
  • Help

Topic: The past year into the new.

Share/Bookmark

Thumbs up The past year into the new.

If I had the Mastery of Francesco, the heart of Roberto (beach), wizardry of BPDAN, inventiveness of Larry Alexander, brilliant mind of Haydn, the business savvy of Christopher Duncan, genius of Gary Garritan, abilities of falcon1, magic of Shazbot, and intellect combination of the rest, I would be able to write real music and capture what's in my heart as well as any. But, I think I have more of an ear for enjoying. So I say,
    This has been the best forum of musical talent I've had the pleasure to visit! Thank you for another year of your beautiful talented music and experiences. May this next new year coming find prosperity and peace in everything you do, inside you and with those who are dear to you. I've seen all of you grow and many of you find rewarding acceptance with your music.
    I said once before that I felt a big change was in store for many of you. A positive way paved in the right direction. This day I wake feeling there can be nothing less for all of you.
    Keep up the excellent work.
    Thanks for a great year and most of all ... thanking the man who made all of this a reality for all, Mr. Gary Garritan.
    God bless all of you!
    Michael Salamone
    Styxx
    Styxx

Re: The past year into the new.

Quote Originally Posted by Styxx
    magic of Shazbot
    The magic of Shazbot?? And now I will pull a rabbit... out of... a rabbit cage!

Thanks for the well wishes, Mike. Would that we all had your humor! No, maybe not. One Styxx is terrific but a thousand would be way too much.

Here is my artistic representation of your personality in smilies -
    www.EricHermanMusic.com
    - Cool Tunes for Kids -

Re: The past year into the new.

Quote Originally Posted by Shazbot
    Here is my artistic representation of your personality in smilies -
    Hmmm, I wonder what my personality would be in smilies?

That about covers it.

Agreed that this is the absolute best forum in the entire whole world! Y'all have truely made a difference in my life.

-Chris

EDIT: isn't that funny? All of the posts on this thread have been twenty-nine minutes after the hour.

Go Back to forum