• Register
  • Help

Topic: latest model of kontakt player

Share/Bookmark

latest model of kontakt player

the one with the "8" in it... I think I have this issue of getting my vst folder seeker /system to find the correct latest player that is so much the nicest... and use-able etc
    anybody imagine what stupid idiotic thing I am doing that makes it always do in correctly?.. I always end up with the older player for some reason even after installing the new one I think... or call myself correctly.. what is the best way

I know at one time you had to start out by using the original disks that came with the garritan program and then upgrade every step up the scale? or something..

thanks for any comments describing the specific type of idiotic attempts I must have been making with this issue

Re: latest model of kontakt player

Ok I got what I was after,or trying to accomplish but.. still donno how, though besides repeated installations over and again, until I finally somehow got the new model hap'nin...Its so much nicer with each improvement! Gary! thanks so much! and for every upgrade and fix you add !thanks so very much for the sensitivity!

G'tan rox..... far and above

other words I am always, still, all ears for a another persons interpretation of the "preferred" method of installation etc thanks

Go Back to forum