• Register
  • Help
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Topic: FREE Pre-Release of KH Chamber Strings Violins...

Share/Bookmark

FREE Pre-Release of KH Chamber Strings Violins...

Anyone who buys KHSO Emerald (Gigastudio or Kontakt 2 format) during December, 2005, will receive a free DVD of a large portion of the new upcoming Chamber Violins (part of the full Chamber Strings). It's automatic starting on December 8. (Ok, anyone who purchased in the last few days will get a copy too. ) Once you purchase your KHSO Emerald, you'll automatically be sent your free Chamber Violins in the same format. See details at http://www.kirkhunterstudios.com/v2.html

Thanks,
    Kirk Hunter

Cool Re: FREE Pre-Release of KH Chamber Strings Violins...

Hi Kirk:

I purchased my KH Emerald giga on October 15th. Its only been a few days since, so don't I qualify.

Re: FREE Pre-Release of KH Chamber Strings Violins...

Too bad that the "early birds" are not granted this.
    (I was among the ones who ordered in the 1st week of Esmerald's release or so)
    But well, it's life....
    and Esmerald being such a quality bargain, I guess i'll purchase the whole Chamber Strings when they are out anyway.

I would think that Kirk would return the favour to the early purchasers who 'take the risk' and establish the library's reputation. If it wan't for Sirbellog, for example, I wouldn't have known about the new libraries so early on or have visited Kirk's site.

Frank

Perhaps I was not very articulate in my post. I will be sending out the "freebies" to EVERYONE who ordered KHSO Emerald, not JUST the folks who buy now and until Jan. I only meant that the offer is beginning STARTING on the 8th of Dec. and ending on Jan 1st. So everyone out there who purchased KHSO Emerald, be on the looking for your holiday stocking-stuffer.

Sorry for the confusion. It's hard to always think clearly when I hear nothing but the constant sound of violins in my head lately.

Kirk Hunter

Quote Originally Posted by KirkHunter
    Perhaps I was not very articulate in my post. I will be sending out the "freebies" to EVERYONE who ordered KHSO Emerald, not JUST the folks who buy now and until Jan. I only meant that the offer is beginning STARTING on the 8th of Dec. and ending on Jan 1st. So everyone out there who purchased KHSO Emerald, be on the looking for your holiday stocking-stuffer.

Sorry for the confusion. It's hard to always think clearly when I hear nothing but the constant sound of violins in my head lately.

Kirk Hunter
    Dear Santa Hunter,
    thanks very much for this gratious offer. May the violins sing forever in your gifted ears

Quote Originally Posted by KirkHunter

Kirk Hunter
    Great news Kirk, and thanks a lot !
    I was not really bitter about it, and so I do want to express my satisfaction for what can be called a very good customer service (I don't even dare to think about the hassle of making so many packages).
    But it's also a good and clever promotion for the forecoming lib.
    Any date set for its release ?

Hey Kirk - that's VERY nice of you - I've really enjoyed the concert strings, and ordered emerald several weeks back. Looking forward to the chamber preview- thanks,
    jb

Hey Kirk,

That IS very nice of you! I am enjoying Emerald, this is definitely a Xmas bomnus!

Cool Re: FREE Pre-Release of KH Chamber Strings Violins...

WOW, thanks Kirk. That is so incredibly thoughtful and nice of you to do. Not only do I own your Emerald, I also have you original solo stings, as well as virtuoso strings, so this will be a great addition to my collection of Kirk Hunter products.

Thanks again and Merry Christmas

Go Back to forum