• Register
  • Help

Topic: iDog! The Hot Toy For 05

Share/Bookmark

iDog! The Hot Toy For 05

This is suppose to be the hot toy this Christmas. It's sold out everywhere but I found it at lowestdeal.com for about $10 more(list price). It's kind of stupid but it will make a great exchange present. There will be clothes and a tote bag available for it in Feb 06 according to Amazon.com. Here's a link to check it out.

http://www.universal-models.com/iDog/i_Dog_E.htm

Re: iDog! The Hot Toy For 05

I'm downloading the movie to check out - 35Mb.

OK, here comes the movie and -
    . . . and -
    . . . . . . My God! it's full of stars!

Oh, never mind, that's the LEDs...

It is unbelievably annoying! If it had decent sounds, it would be very cute, or cutsey at least. But in the mid '70s I had a Casio calculator/'synth' keyboard that sounded exactly like that. This was cool at the time, but the sounds even then were a joke.

No reason except cost that they couldn't have used a decent GM sample set. But if you went that far, why not: Colossus in iDog - now that would be a pet!

Of course, then next year would come the VSL St. Bernard...
    Dasher
    -------
    It's all about the music - really. I keep telling myself that...

Quote Originally Posted by thesoundsmith
    It is unbelievably annoying! If it had decent sounds, it would be very cute, or cutsey at least. But in the mid '70s I had a Casio calculator/'synth' keyboard that sounded exactly like that. This was cool at the time, but the sounds even then were a joke.

That's just some retro music for the demo. It does have rock, techno and hip hop samples built into it to tell you what it needs to feel better. It's basically a speaker system(tinny) with some animation and sensory abilities. Macaddict gave it a solid rating and said one nice feature is that it won't crap on your lawn.

Sewr, Does your dewg bite?
    Styxx

Go Back to forum