• Register
  • Help

Topic: SampleTekk Presents - Vertikal Pop for Direct Download!

Share/Bookmark

Smile SampleTekk Presents - Vertikal Pop for Direct Download!

SampleTekks Vertikal - The Piano Alternative

There are so many sampled pianos on the market today and you as a musician have the benefit to be able to choose from the multitude of different brands and sounds.
    Most, or nearly all, of the sampled pianos are great, wonderful grand pianos like Steinway's, Bosendorfer and other truly amazing instruments.
    But, sometimes you need something different.
    The Vertikal is a upright piano recorded and designed to do the job when you need that little extra "umpf" in your songs. It can be rock, blues, jazz, gospel or anything that needs the extra attitude.

Now we release the Pop Perspective of the Vertikal for DirectDownload and we do it at a special introduction price - only $49!!!!!!

Check out some demos:

Vertikal Pop Demo 1
    Vertikal Pop Demo 2

To order and read more, go to SampleTekk
    Worra
    SampleTekk

Arf, arf, arf...

Re: SampleTekk Presents - Vertikal Pop for Direct Download!

Man this is getting exhausting. But still exciting.

Sorry, I am interested but I am confused. Worra, can you tell me more specifically how this differs from Vertikal? Thanks.

Quote Originally Posted by Deak

Sorry, I am interested but I am confused. Worra, can you tell me more specifically how this differs from Vertikal? Thanks.
    Hi.

The DVD version of the Vertikal has two perrspectives, that is, it has been recorded using two different michrophone settings called "Vertikal Jazz" and "Vertikal Pop".

This is the Vertikal Pop perspective.
    Worra
    SampleTekk

Arf, arf, arf...

Quote Originally Posted by Deak

.... and it's the 24 bit version that's DirectDownload
    Worra
    SampleTekk

Arf, arf, arf...

This is great! I'm a huge supporter of "personality pianos". I love thiose old compressed sounds of the pianos on Beatles and Todd Rundgren albums and I find these uprights are great for that, either stand-alone or as players with the more formal pianos. Keep giving us stuff like this and Rain Piano!!

Quote Originally Posted by FredProgGH
    This is great! I'm a huge supporter of "personality pianos". I love thiose old compressed sounds of the pianos on Beatles and Todd Rundgren albums and I find these uprights are great for that, either stand-alone or as players with the more formal pianos. Keep giving us stuff like this and Rain Piano!!
    Thanks!
    As said in the info text about the Vertikal, it's the "piano alternative".
    It is not always that a grand piano fit into what you want to do. It simply can be too "big", soundwise.
    I know of several occations where people, specially in a live situation, but also in studios, has stumbled over an upright when struggeling with a grand piano for the piano part, and then suddenly everything falls into place.
    This should probably be a very good time to add a upright piano sample to your ever growing piano collection...
    Worra
    SampleTekk

Arf, arf, arf...

Some new demos using the Vertikal Pop. Straight out of te box, no eq, no room, no nothing!

Vertikal Pop Demo A (Kontakt Semiack. bass used)
    Christmas Time Is Here - Sue Keller
    Vertikal Pop Demo B
    Worra
    SampleTekk

Arf, arf, arf...

Many have asked:

The Vertikal Pop is the full, non-crippled, pop-perspective from the Vertikal DVD. That is 16 velocity samples pedal up, 16 pedal down and 16 releasesamples. Simply the largest, most dynamic sampled upright piano on the market!
    The samples are all 24 bit stereo, no loops.
    ....and it's still only $49!
    Worra
    SampleTekk

Arf, arf, arf...

Hi Worra,

what exactly is the 'pop-perspective'?

Thanks!
    Tom

Quote Originally Posted by Atombo
    Hi Worra,

what exactly is the 'pop-perspective'?

Thanks!
    Tom
    Hi Tom.

When recording the piano, (a Yamaha MJ5), we recorded two separate stereo pairs. One was made using microphones in a position that gives the piano a slightly rounder, mellower sound. That's the one called "Jazz Perspective", the second was taken using microphones closer to the piano. This gave a brighter, more distinct sound, called "Vertikal Pop", and it's this perspective that's now up for DirectDownload

Worra
    SampleTekk

Arf, arf, arf...

Go Back to forum