• Register
  • Help
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Topic: When did we get 88,000 posts?

Share/Bookmark

When did we get 88,000 posts?

I just noticed the post count at 88,045. In the midst of adding new sub-forums, I lost sight of the 88,000th poster. That's unfortunate as Oprah wanted to give away a new car .

Re: When did we get 88,000 posts?

Sorry Gary, I cant deny that I may VERY-WELL -HAVE-BEEN, the 88,000th poster. Although it cant be proven probably I will go ahead and accept this burden to to lessen the strain on the other GPOers who dont need to be wrongfully blamed for making that particular post. I'll just email you my address and you can send the car there so that others wont have the tax burden. Of course, as long as you're raising my tax bracket you might as well do it good. A new Solstice or Charger would do. I hope this makes Christmas easier for you as it can be written off as a charitable contribution to the "DO for Eric" fund. Thanks

Eric

Quote Originally Posted by EricWatkins
    Sorry Gary, I cant deny that I may VERY-WELL -HAVE-BEEN, the 88,000th poster. Although it cant be proven probably I will go ahead and accept this burden to to lessen the strain on the other GPOers who dont need to be wrongfully blamed for making that particular post. I'll just email you my address and you can send the car there so that others wont have the tax burden. Of course, as long as you're raising my tax bracket you might as well do it good. A new Solstice or Charger would do. I hope this makes Christmas easier for you as it can be written off as a charitable contribution to the "DO for Eric" fund. Thanks

Eric
    Yeah...and since I definitely did NOT make the 88,000th post, you can send along a copy of JABB to me as a "booby prize"!
    ;-0

Jim Jarnagin - no not THAT Jim Jarnagin, the other one.

I didn't get 88,000 but I wanted to because You got 85,000, I got 86,000 (and I have proof!), then you got 87,000. So I figured I needed to keep the pattern going and get 88,000. I was in class when it happened...so nothing I could do about it there.

I don't know If I could accept a car from Oprah, but if you just so happened to give Oprah a JABB copy along with the car, tell her I'm more than willing to accept just the library for a late 86k-post prize.

Rats !! What a monumental time for me to be asleep at the keyboard. I missed the 88,000 th post.
    I will have to wait for 88,888
    88fingers
    (The Nut )

www.waveav8.com

When I logged on about 7 hours ago, user jmc had just made the 88,000th post.

Screenshot --> http://wizardwalk.com/88000.gif

Super Sean Mozart is just so darn vigilant
    Sean Patrick Hannifin
    My MP3s | My Melody Generator | my album
    "serious music" ... as if the rest of us are just kidding

Wow Sean, and to think I merely wanted the car so that I could give it to you! I'm really hurt and now you wont get the Jag. Oh well. You cant say I didnt try.

Quote Originally Posted by EricWatkins
    Wow Sean, and to think I merely wanted the car so that I could give it to you! I'm really hurt and now you wont get the Jag. Oh well. You cant say I didnt try.
    Oh . . . sorry, I did not read your previous post in this thread

How is this instead? Screenshot of Eric winning --> http://wizardwalk.com/88000eric.gif

Sean Patrick Hannifin
    My MP3s | My Melody Generator | my album
    "serious music" ... as if the rest of us are just kidding

LOL Nice sean.
    ~Sam Ferrara~

Quote Originally Posted by SeanHannifin
    Screenshot of Eric winning --> http://wizardwalk.com/88000eric.gif
    Sean that is hilarious! HAHAHA! Eric you can borrow the car on Tuesdays and Wednesdays.

Go Back to forum