• Register
  • Help

Topic: Trombone note to loud

Share/Bookmark

Trombone note to loud

In Trombone 1 Open, I find the A above middle C to be quite stronger than the neighbouring notes.

/Mats

Re: Trombone note to loud

Quote Originally Posted by Tangram
    In Trombone 1 Open, I find the A above middle C to be quite stronger than the neighbouring notes.

/Mats
    fix it with mod wheel, velocity and volume during mixing....
    nobody will know..

Dan

Dan,

That is certainly a workaround. But in my opinion it's a small error in the programming. It shouldn't be to difficult to fix in an upcoming update. It's a lot easier to use that way.

Best regards

Mats

Just to clarify: All reports like this are printed out and placed in a stack of things to check. Any changes made will be included in the next update. I probably won't reply to each and every one of these reports. Rest assured, anything posted or sent to me privately will be examined. I already have made many modifications to the existing programming and many more things remain to be checked. This is a new product and discrepancies will inevitably be found in the complex programming. Keep the reports coming. Feel free to private message me if you would prefer to avoid posting something you are unsure of. We want to let enough time pass to allow as many problems as possible to surface (and be repaired) before we release an update. On the other hand, we would like to get the first update out before NAMM in January so that we are displaying the updated version at the show.

Tom

Go Back to forum