Hi! I'm new to the forum - and a GPO owner for just a few months...

was making some arrangement the other day when I stumbled onto a strange problem... when loading a second instance of GPO into my Cubase 5.1 to make some brass-stuff I got some odd glitches on places where there's dense MIDI-activity at another instance of GPO... the glitches sound like "liquid digital noise"...

it's odd because I've had much more goin' on in other tunes... and my comp is pretty much tuned up to deal with audio... ( and is a p4@3.4ghz, 2gb of prestine OCZ RAM etc... etc... )..

my question is this:
have anybody experienced problems with certain combinations of instruments in GPO??

ofcourse - I loaded back some older and larger arrangements for testing... and they were still fine... I decided to remedy this by making the arrangement from scratch (not using the special template) - not sure how this works out, but I have a hunch that the problem is related to that particular arrangement... but I'm positive that the problem occurs within the NI player... (shutting down Ambience and additional VSTi's did not fix this thing)