• Register
  • Help
Results 1 to 7 of 7

Topic: M-Audio Radium 61 - Imputting cc131

Share/Bookmark
  1. #1

    M-Audio Radium 61 - Imputting cc131

    Can anyone throw any light on how to set up the Radium 61 for cc 131 (aftertouch)?

    I have managed to put in most of the other cc's inc. growl/flutter etc, BUT can't put in 'cc131' (for aftertouch etc) & keep getting an error (err) message!

    Could you possibly let me know if I am doing anything wrong please!

    Here is what I have tried:

    Midi/select, Set Ctrl, 1(1st slider), Enter,131 = Err

    This is where I get stuck!

    If anyone has any suggestions, it would be most appreciated!!

    Many thanks,

    Nick

  2. #2

    Re: M-Audio Radium 61 - Imputting cc131

    I have an M- Audio oxygen 8, and tried to do the same as you with exactly the same error message, And then I noticed that you have to use a key marked After Touch. ( The D below middle C). I dont know your keyboard though.

  3. #3

    Re: M-Audio Radium 61 - Imputting cc131

    Quote Originally Posted by joaz
    I have an M- Audio oxygen 8, and tried to do the same as you with exactly the same error message, And then I noticed that you have to use a key marked After Touch. ( The D below middle C). I dont know your keyboard though.
    Hi Joaz,

    Thanks for the reply!

    Mine does have the After Touch Key!!

    Can you tell me how you set it up?

    Thanks again.

    Cheers,

    Nick

  4. #4

    Re: M-Audio Radium 61 - Imputting cc131

    Press midi select
    press the after touch key
    press the enter key
    er thats it.
    Now it is assigned to the slider.
    regards

  5. #5

    Re: M-Audio Radium 61 - Imputting cc131

    Quote Originally Posted by joaz
    Press midi select
    press the after touch key
    press the enter key
    er thats it.
    Now it is assigned to the slider.
    regards
    Thanks again!

    Sorry to keep pestering....BUT....

    I have tried that & all I get is a '0' & no change!

    If I do what I did before (successfully with the other settings!) Midi/select, Set Ctrl, 1(1st slider), Enter, (P) After Touch key = '0' & then it is as if I have done nothing - ie there is no (C) confirmation routine after that point!!!

    So close yet so far!!

    Thanks,

    Nick

  6. #6

    Re: M-Audio Radium 61 - Imputting cc131

    Well, we do have different keyboards, all be it the same manufacturer.
    My manual seems to have been translated from vulcan, and I have to reread the paragraphs 10 times before any of it sinks in.
    Is yours USB? Have you tried stopping the comp ( wait 10 secs) and restarting ?
    I dont know why but this often seems to fix bugs.
    Sorry I am out of ideas now.
    regards

  7. #7

    Re: M-Audio Radium 61 - Imputting cc131

    Quote Originally Posted by joaz
    Well, we do have different keyboards, all be it the same manufacturer.
    My manual seems to have been translated from vulcan, and I have to reread the paragraphs 10 times before any of it sinks in.
    Is yours USB? Have you tried stopping the comp ( wait 10 secs) and restarting ?
    I dont know why but this often seems to fix bugs.
    Sorry I am out of ideas now.
    regards
    Hi Joaz,

    Thanks for all your help!

    I agree Vulcan is a little more easy to understand (even without the enhanced ears!)

    I have spoken now with M-Audio who are 'looking into it' - so fingers crossed!!

    If I do get an answer from them, I will post it here!

    Best wishes,

    Nick

Go Back to forum

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •