• Register
  • Help
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Topic: LPC Guitars: Realtime Legato Slide and additional articulations for Kontakt2 released

Share/Bookmark

LPC Guitars: Realtime Legato Slide and additional articulations for Kontakt2 released

LPC Electric Distortion & Clean Guitar updates ver.1.04 for Kontakt2

Includes:

- Real-time Legato Slide
    - Real-time hammer-on and pull-off
    - Repetition Auto-Alternation
    - 5th-dyad chord (sustain + mute + picking noise) velocity switch
    - Brush picking noise samples has been included in the chord instruments.
    - Down picking and Up picking on a single layer instruments are available in
    single note, 5th-dyad, 4th-dyad, octave.
    - Faster attack instruments
    - All chords multi (.nkm)
    - New LPC controller Chart (all the updates has been included in the new
    controller chart.)

Real-time Legato Slide
    Real-time hammer-on and pull-off
    You are able to get perfectly real expressions of the human finger's legato slide and hammer-on /pull-off up to the highest fret. Real-time Legato Slide and Real-time hammer-on and pull-off enable you to compose and create natural guitar tracks that imitate real guitar playing.

Repetition Auto-Alternation
    With ‘repetition_auto_alto’ using release trigger function, you can play auto alternate picking. This articulation allows you to shred notes really fast, and is good for not only making a rhythm backing part but also simulating tremolo playing technique.

5th-dyad chord Velocity switch instruments
    With this articulation, you can quickly make a Rock rhythm backing track using 5th-dyed chord. Sustain / mute can be switched with velocity levels. Mute strength can be controlled with modulation wheel. To avoid unwanted staccato which is caused by note off, the note keeps sounding until the next note or D1 (Cancel key) is triggered.

The chords include the picking noise
    Barre chord brush noise has been integrated with the chords.
    Holding sustain pedal switches the chord samples to the strum noise samples, and releasing sustain pedal switches the strum noise samples to the chord samples. Your both hands are free, and you can concentrate on your performance.

Down and Up picking on a single layer
    As well as the chord articulations, ‘Down and Up picking on a single layer’ mapping is now available in single note, 5th-dyad chord, 4th-dyad chord, and Octave. You can play down / up picking and avoid a machine gun effect without using a key switch or other MIDI controllers.

’Faster attack’ instruments
    Sample start offset has been adjusted for faster strumming.
    (In other words, Faster attack instrument is a kind of low latency instrument.)

’All chords’ multi (.nkm)
    All the chords are included in the multi (.nkm) and you can select the chord using key switch.

Registered users can download the update from our website.
    (The update for GigaStudio3 version will be released in a couple of days.)

For details;
    http://www.prominy.com/LPC/LPC_updat...4_Kontakt2.pdf

Akihito Okawa

Re: LPC Guitars: Realtime Legato Slide and additional articulations for Kontakt2 rele

Greg, do as you should buy the library, and then select uprgrade for K2. The price is... 0$, but I think you can't directly load it from the site, so you have to pay freight, and wait for the disc...

Re: LPC Guitars: Realtime Legato Slide and additional articulations for Kontakt2 released

Thanks Didou!

Now why didn't I think of that? Buy it again....

Thumbs up Re: LPC Guitars: Realtime Legato Slide and additional articulations for Kontakt2 released

Thanks for the updates Mr.Akihito
    I`m downloading them now!

synergy543,
    I think I`m not allowed to post the URL here
    because its a members only area.
    But you can find the URL in the "Thank you for your registration" e-mail
    you get from prominy, when you register your product.

Re: LPC Guitars: Realtime Legato Slide and additional articulations for Kontakt2 released

Quote Originally Posted by synergy543
    We don't have this crap over on Sant~~~~~~~
    Or in S~~~~horpe either!

Sounds great!

jeffn1
    For original progressive electronic rock influenced by J.S. Bach and (old) Rush, check out: www.soundclick.com/jeffreynaness.

Quote Originally Posted by synergy543
    Okawa-san,

Ishokemei s-a-g-a-s-h-i-t-e* mitakedo mitsukaranai....

OK. I give up. Where on your web site can I find the download?

btw, thanks for this upgrade. It sounds very cool!

Greg

WTF!!! Why does it censor the Japanese word "saga~~~~e" which means "search"?

S-a-g-a-"s-h-i-t"-e .....that's so frickin lame!!!!!!!!
    Hello Greg,

We are sorry for creating any confusions.

To download the update, User Registration is required. After completing registration, you'll receive an e-mail including the download information.

I hope you enjoy the update.

Akihito

Thumbs up Re: LPC Guitars: Realtime Legato Slide and additional articulations for Kontakt2 released

Dear Mr. Okawa,

Thanks so much for this update! That had to have been a lot of work and we really appreciate it!

"So what if some parts of life are a crap shoot? Get out there and shoot the crap." -- Neil Peart
    Hint:1.6180339887498948482 Φ

Is this update in addition to whats already there, or does it completely replace whats there? A lot of the nki's look similar.

Also, do the new folders go inside the old folders or should the new nki's be moved into the folders where the old nki's are?

Hope I'm making sense, Al

Quote Originally Posted by A. Capps
    Is this update in addition to whats already there, or does it completely replace whats there? A lot of the nki's look similar.

Also, do the new folders go inside the old folders or should the new nki's be moved into the folders where the old nki's are?

Hope I'm making sense, Al
    Hello Al,

All the .nki files of the update v.104 are new ones. (additional files)

The folder (directory) tree of the update is the same as the original.
    If you are a Windows user, just copy entire folders and overwite them.
    (Mac users need to copy the .nki files and paste them to the right locations because MacOS erases all files and folders in a root folder when you overwirte the root folder.)

Akihito

Go Back to forum