• Register
  • Help

Topic: JABB and GPO Studio

Share/Bookmark

Question JABB and GPO Studio

How can I get JABB to show up in GPO Studio (v. 1.2)?

When I click on options in GPO Studio, and try to point it to the JABB directory, I get an error message that says "no suitable content file was found in that location."

Any help?

Thanks!

Re: JABB and GPO Studio

Only GPO works with GPO Studio. Gary has said that a new version to be used with JBB is in the works.

Jeff

I believe there is a misprint in the J&BB manual that states one can use GPO Studio to load J&BB nki files for notation programs that don't provide other means of doing so. Probably was part of the direct lifting from the GPO manual, which somehow made it to the J&BB manual. In any case, hope we'll have J&BB Studio in a few weeks.

Quote Originally Posted by cunningham
    I believe there is a misprint in the J&BB manual that states one can use GPO Studio to load J&BB nki files for notation programs that don't provide other means of doing so. Probably was part of the direct lifting from the GPO manual, which somehow made it to the J&BB manual. In any case, hope we'll have J&BB Studio in a few weeks.
    Yes, it was that statement in JABB manual that caused me the confusion. Thanks for the clarification, and I will look forward to the JABB Studio.

Go Back to forum