• Register
  • Help
Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

Topic: POLL - Bigger DirectDownloads?

Share/Bookmark

POLL - Bigger DirectDownloads?

With our new server we have more space and more bandwidth. This would make it technically possible to begin selling the big pianos as DirectDownloads. Would it be interesting/possible for you to be able to buy very big samples for direct downloading, say instruments around 3-4 Gb?
    Worra
    SampleTekk

Arf, arf, arf...

Re: POLL - Bigger DirectDownloads?

I have no interest in more pianos at this point. But as general principle I would say YES - fabulous Idea. It could in fact be a deal breaker for me in certain situations.

Quote Originally Posted by Marcussen
    I have no interest in more pianos at this point. But as general principle I would say YES - fabulous Idea. It could in fact be a deal breaker for me in certain situations.

He, he.... I'm getting a bit piano "fatigue" myself........
    Worra
    SampleTekk

Arf, arf, arf...

Definitely and specially if it includes the upgrades options as well

Yes !

Anything faster than Fedex is better...

And more : this could give you the opportunity to unbundle some product, like selling Black Grand Close Only...

Quote Originally Posted by Laurent
    Yes !

Anything faster than Fedex is better...

And more : this could give you the opportunity to unbundle some product, like selling Black Grand Close Only...

Good idea!!!!!
    Worra
    SampleTekk

Arf, arf, arf...

Thumbs up Re: POLL - Bigger DirectDownloads?

yes!
    it would be great to have the possibility to download the black grand close;
    b.t.w. i've tried to contact you at your e-mail (per@sampletekk.com) but there must be some problem; as an owner of the vertikal + TBO just wanted to ask if there is a particular price policy for other products (for example the black grand :-).
    thanks,
    mario

Quote Originally Posted by mariobolo
    yes!
    it would be great to have the possibility to download the black grand close;
    b.t.w. i've tried to contact you at your e-mail (per@sampletekk.com) but there must be some problem; as an owner of the vertikal + TBO just wanted to ask if there is a particular price policy for other products (for example the black grand :-).
    thanks,
    mario
    No, we don't have any special prices for owners of other product, even if we like loyal customers...
    Bu, I think tht you will find some good deals coming up at sampletekk.com shortly.....
    Worra
    SampleTekk

Arf, arf, arf...

Yes, if it's possible, Worra's full instruments have to be downloadable too.

Yes,
    I like the idea.
    I found my self finding more attractive the possibilty of having on the fly a certain library/instrument. This way I bought TSO.
    Generally speaking I think also you save custom taxes. I only once bought something out of Europe (e.g. Stylus RMX upgrade from US) and I had to pay an unexpected additional sum of money just because of the parcel entering my country.

gabri

Go Back to forum