Does anyone know of a keyboard stand that swivels horizontally from an axis at one end? (I\'m speaking of a music keyboard.)

What I want is to have my keyboard along the wall beside my desk, out of the way, and then be able to swivel it to me so it rests at a 90 degree angle to my desk. Seems simple enough, but I can\'t find anything like this, or even a desk that has such a stand built in. (It would have to be stong enough to hold a heavy keyboard, yet supported only on one end, which might make it hard to build.)

Does anyone know of such a stand\\desk? It might exist for some other, nonmusical purpose(ironing while you type, perhaps?).

Or are there other setups that might work? (Castors on the keyboard stand have come to mind, but this seems like an awkward solution.)