• Register
  • Help

Topic: JABB

Share/Bookmark

JABB

1. Is there anybody who knows when JABB is shipping?

2. Shouldn't there be a special forum for JABB?

Lennart Christianson

Re: JABB

The most recent statement I've seen from Gary is that they'll start shipping early this week, and that most orders will ship by the weekend.

I notice that there's a charge pending on my bank account that's in the ballpark of what JABB costs with shipping -- and I don't recall having spent that amount this weekend. Of course, I won't know what the source of the charge is until it actually posts to my account tonight, but I'm certainly hoping it'll be JABB!
    -- Jeff Lee
    Etiam singula minima maximi momenti est - Even the smallest detail is of the utmost importance

Thanks for the info.

I notice on the webpage that it still says "preorders". Seems like there is no shipping yet.

Lennart Christianson

Wish I knew for sure (the charge still hasn't posted to my account yet, so I can't see where it came from). On the one hand, CallMeZoot says his card's been charged, and Gary's said they won't charge unless they have the product in hand and are ready to ship.

On the other hand, I'd expect that if the product was shipping, Gary would have posted to that effect, given how many people seem to be anxiously awaiting it.
    -- Jeff Lee
    Etiam singula minima maximi momenti est - Even the smallest detail is of the utmost importance

Quote Originally Posted by Godfrey
    The most recent statement I've seen from Gary is that they'll start shipping early this week, and that most orders will ship by the weekend.

I notice that there's a charge pending on my bank account that's in the ballpark of what JABB costs with shipping -- and I don't recall having spent that amount this weekend. Of course, I won't know what the source of the charge is until it actually posts to my account tonight, but I'm certainly hoping it'll be JABB!
    Gary is unavailable for comment. He was last seen at Seattle airport with a dufflebag of money wearing Bermuda shorts and heading to a South Pacific island. [only kidding - JABB started shipping! ]

Great!

Lennart Christianson

Quote Originally Posted by Garritan
    Gary is unavailable for comment. He was last seen at Seattle airport with a dufflebag of money wearing Bermuda shorts and heading to a South Pacific island. ]
    Not with out me you isn't!

Shipping EL JABB? Cool. Is this coming Fed EX or UPS? Or FEDUP? Or ....
    Styxx

Quote Originally Posted by Styxx
    Not with out me you isn't!

Shipping EL JABB? Cool. Is this coming Fed EX or UPS? Or FEDUP? Or ....
    Fed-OOOPS!

Every package comes with a free tube of superglue and scotch tape to try to put the pieces back together.

(bad shipping experiences)

Michael

Well, has anyone got it yet???
    Richard N.

Finale 2003 to 2007 ~ Garritan GPO, JABB & Strad ~ Sonar 6PE ~ Kontakt 2 ~ WinXP Home SP2

Athlon XP 2200 ~ 1.5 Gb RAM ~ M-Audio Sound Card ~ M-Audio 88ES MIDI keyboard ~ Evolution MK-461C

Bach Strad LT16MG, LT36G, 42B + B&H Sovereign Studio Tenor Trombones ~ Holton 181 Bass Trombone ~ Getzen Bass Trumpet ~ Yamaha TR4335G Trumpet ~ B&H Euphonium

Quote Originally Posted by Richard N.
    Well, has anyone got it yet???
    Mine just arrived.

At my office.
    -- Jeff Lee

Go Back to forum