• Register
  • Help

Topic: Friday's chatters!

Share/Bookmark

Exclamation Friday's chatters!

Thanks people! You made me soooooo into getting a pizza tonight that I splurged and bought two and a double order of chicken wings. I ate so much I fell asleep on the sofa (something that's taboo normally) and here I wake, 9:00 PM. Missed the whole chat session! Let's see, who started the pizza shtick? Mr. N! That's who!
    Now to go try some GPO mit my PC returned to me no later than yesterday all my troubles seem so far away and all you need is love, love, love is all you need.
    Styxx

Re: Friday's chatters!

Sorry Styxx

If it's any consolation, I was washing the chat down with some fine red wine - and my head this morning is a little worse for wear - and I've got an appointment at the dentist in 1 hour
    Richard N.

Finale 2003 to 2007 ~ Garritan GPO, JABB & Strad ~ Sonar 6PE ~ Kontakt 2 ~ WinXP Home SP2

Athlon XP 2200 ~ 1.5 Gb RAM ~ M-Audio Sound Card ~ M-Audio 88ES MIDI keyboard ~ Evolution MK-461C

Bach Strad LT16MG, LT36G, 42B + B&H Sovereign Studio Tenor Trombones ~ Holton 181 Bass Trombone ~ Getzen Bass Trumpet ~ Yamaha TR4335G Trumpet ~ B&H Euphonium

My sleep is all messed up. What day is it anyway? In fact, what year is it again?

I'm going to try and make it Sunday. I have been totally useless, although I might be able to post my annual 2112 GPO demo before xmas. Got one goin'....

21 of 12
    "So what if some parts of life are a crap shoot? Get out there and shoot the crap." -- Neil Peart
    Hint:1.6180339887498948482 Φ

Red face Re: Friday's chatters!

I've missed it too
    I was totally exhausted yesterday.... working on php for long 13.5 hours
    I even not to try to power on my PC later yesterday evening.

I'm sitting here with my PC all fired up and loaded with GPO and Kontakt seems to be working as well. Guess what? Not a note played nor written before hand. Just sat here brain dead and flat lined. Go figure!
    Styxx

Quote Originally Posted by Styxx
    I'm sitting here with my PC all fired up and loaded with GPO and Kontakt seems to be working as well. Guess what? Not a note played nor written before hand. Just sat here brain dead and flat lined. Go figure!
    If you listen to Mozart for an hour, couldn't that get your brain going?
    Sean Patrick Hannifin
    My MP3s | My Melody Generator | my album
    "serious music" ... as if the rest of us are just kidding

Sunday time! Yay!
    Sean Patrick Hannifin
    My MP3s | My Melody Generator | my album
    "serious music" ... as if the rest of us are just kidding

Go Back to forum