• Register
  • Help
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Topic: SampleTekk presents, TSO for DirectDownload

Share/Bookmark

SampleTekk presents, TSO for DirectDownload

TSO - The Small One, don't let the size fool you..........

You've heard about TBO, now it's time for the DirectDownload version,
    TSO - The Small One....
    That is, if you can call a 2Gb piano small....
    Based on the same samples as TBO, TSO gives you 24 samples/recorded note,
    Impulses included for GigaPulse and the convoluting engine in Kontakt 2 for pedal down and ijnstrument resonance emulation,
    (8 pedal up, 8 pedal down and 8 release), and the same great souind as it's bigger brother, TBO.
    Do you want to upgrade from TSO to TBO, no problem! There's an upgrade path!

Go here for more info, demos and how to buy

Limited Introduction Offer - Get a 50% discount!!! Check out our site for more info
    Worra
    SampleTekk

Arf, arf, arf...

Re: SampleTekk presents, TSO for DirectDownload

Hello, my first post here!

Anyway, I just take the chance to buy TSO. I'm going to download it later as I'm back from the office. I really couldn't resist to the special discount, for 35.66 euros (40$) it's a real deal!!!
    Bye,
    gabri

Quote Originally Posted by enarmonico
    Hello, my first post here!

Anyway, I just take the chance to buy TSO. I'm going to download it later as I'm back from the office. I really couldn't resist to the special discount, for 35.66 euros (40$) it's a real deal!!!
    Bye,
    gabri
    No, it's really a no brainer, isn't it..... The discount is limited - check the website for more details
    Worra
    SampleTekk

Arf, arf, arf...

Great and I'm at work. I hope this offer is still good when I get home later. Either way can't wait to try this thing! I have the Steiny D close and WG Jr and love them both.

Yep, and your new server is performing well, too. I'm currently downloading at the full speed of my 3Mbit DSL connection

Greetings
    Marc

Wow I must say, I downloaded this and I'm impressed. To celebrate I ordered a chinese general's favorite chicken dinner (who happens to have the same name ). Good luck Worra with the dl version of this awesome piano!

Quote Originally Posted by allend2010
    Wow I must say, I downloaded this and I'm impressed. To celebrate I ordered a chinese general's favorite chicken dinner (who happens to have the same name ). Good luck Worra with the dl version of this awesome piano!
    Thanks! Also remember the upgrade path! Did you enjoy your chicken dish too?
    Worra
    SampleTekk

Arf, arf, arf...

Quote Originally Posted by Mahal
    Yep, and your new server is performing well, too. I'm currently downloading at the full speed of my 3Mbit DSL connection

Greetings
    Marc
    Yep, it's nice to have a dedicated server!
    Worra
    SampleTekk

Arf, arf, arf...

Cor Blimey! I wish you devilopers didn't keep tempting me with these sub $50 offers. I really don't need another piano....but when you can have a piano of this quality level in your arsenal for twenty three quid, how can you resist?........

Can't have enough pianos.......
    Frank

Quote Originally Posted by Worra
    You've heard about TBO, now it's time for the DirectDownload version,
    TSO - The Small One....
    That is, if you can call a 2Gb piano small....
    Based on the same samples as TBO, TSO gives you 24 samples/recorded note,
    Impulses included for GigaPulse and the convoluting engine in Kontakt 2 for pedal down and ijnstrument resonance emulation,
    (8 pedal up, 8 pedal down and 8 release), and the same great souind as it's bigger brother, TBO.
    I'm confused. When TBO came out, it's whole raison d'etre seemed to be that its sheer size - ie the number of velocity layers per note - allowed for an unprecedented smoothness and quality to the sound.

So how can such a massively cut-down version, with far less layers, have "the same great sound"? And if it does, does that mean the huge size of the original version, with its attendant implications for storage space, loading time etc, was completely unnecessary?

I wonder whether you guys are releasing too many pianos. I can only speak for myself, but I'm starting to get "piano fatigue" and never get around to listening to all the demos and figuring out which ones are really worth buying any more. Most of us have a piano or two already, and to justify buying a new one, it needs to have some kind of unique selling point that sets it apart from what's already been done. With two or three new pianos coming out every week (or so it seems), it's hard to see that any of them really have that.

Go Back to forum