• Register
  • Help

Topic: Anyone (eric?) recycle Supreme Beats into RMX???

Share/Bookmark

Anyone (eric?) recycle Supreme Beats into RMX???

Hello all,

I have been thinking about buying spectrasonics supreme beats and recycling it into RMX.
    I love the acoustic percussion loops in this lib and was wondering if anyone already tried this. (and how well it turned out).

Plus I'd hate to buy it and make the huge effort of recycing it only to have it show up as an RMX expander for $99 at NAMM.

SO....... Eric, any chance of supreme beats showing up as an expander?

And .... are there any other loop libs in REX format that cover what supreme beasts does??

I love ethno techno but it does not really cover what supreme beats does.

Thanks to all for any input.

Re: Anyone (eric?) recycle Supreme Beats into RMX???

Assuming they lend themselves to Spectra's GC techniques and the results are on par with their other existing GC libraries, I cannot imagine that an Xpander is not in the works. Question is how much patience do you have? The libraries are usually not actually released until months after their announcement.

I did them. was a lot of work and I didn't convert everything but was well worth it.

rsp
    richard sven
    sound sculptist
    ------------------
    Nuendo 4.3 | Intel DP35DP : Intel Quad Core QX 6700 : 4GB RAM | Windows XP Pro SP3 | Lynx Two C | Midisport 2x2 | 2xUAD-1, UAD-2 Quad |

Cubase 4.5.2 | MacBookPro 2.16 Ghz | 10.6.3 | 2GB | TC Konnekt 8

A Supreme Beats Xpander highly unlikely in the future...so ReCycling the CD-ROMs is your best bet.

Thanks guys for the input and thank Eric for the heads up about a rmx version.

So ..........

any supreme beats owners who want to split the recycyling duties ???????
    Registered owners only need apply.

At least i now know what I will be doing over the holidays. My kids might find it strange that dad is recycling loops on his laptop at the dinner table.

thanks!

lmao. you sound like me. I would go to the countryside with laptop... go to the beach with laptop.... recycling supreme beats.
    unfortunately it was discussed on another forum and let us say eric firmly dissuaded us from sharing the spoils of our labour with registered users....

rsp
    richard sven
    sound sculptist
    ------------------
    Nuendo 4.3 | Intel DP35DP : Intel Quad Core QX 6700 : 4GB RAM | Windows XP Pro SP3 | Lynx Two C | Midisport 2x2 | 2xUAD-1, UAD-2 Quad |

Cubase 4.5.2 | MacBookPro 2.16 Ghz | 10.6.3 | 2GB | TC Konnekt 8

Go Back to forum