• Register
  • Help

Topic: Cubasis First Time User .. No 'Personal Orchestra VST' in 'VST Instruments' List.

Share/Bookmark

Cubasis - Loading GPO Help.

Can anyone help me with this please .. what must I do to add 'Personal Orchestra VST' to the VST instruments list?

I installed the Cubasis version that came bundled with GPO. I then saved my score from Finale as a MIDI file and imported this into Cubasis. I followed the instructions in the GPO guide to set up GPO in Cubasis.

I went to Panel and VST Instruments then selected the bar at the top (called Universal Sound Module) to select 'Personal Orchestra VST' ... but it wasn't there! The top of the list showed 'No VST Instrument' so I am unable to set up GPO.

Any help will be very much appreciated. Many thanks.
    Michael
    Patience is a virtue, sensitivity is a gift

Re: Cubasis - Loading GPO Help.

Ok .. I've resolved this.

For the benefit of anyone else searching for an answer to this. I copied the the file PersonalOrchestraVST.dll from the GPO Programs folder into the Steinberg Cubasis folder and now I can set up the GPO instruments in Cubasis.
    Michael
    Patience is a virtue, sensitivity is a gift

Thumbs up Re: Cubasis - Loading GPO Help.

Quote Originally Posted by Michael_uk
    Ok .. I've resolved this.

For the benefit of anyone else searching for an answer to this. I copied the the file PersonalOrchestraVST.dll from the GPO Programs folder into the Steinberg Cubasis folder and now I can set up the GPO instruments in Cubasis.
    Cool, just about to suggest the same solution. You're on your way!
    Styxx

Go Back to forum