• Register
  • Help
Page 1 of 5 1234 ... LastLast

Topic: VSL Countdown

Share/Bookmark

Cool VSL Countdown

OK so I just got an email from VSL in which absolutely everything was removed by my virus software, and I can't get it to unremove it. When I went to the site there's a new countdown, but no information.

Was there anything more concrete in the email? Is the harddrive edition finally here? What am I missing?

Re: VSL Countdown

Yea got the same email. Anyone know what is in 14 days?

-T

14 days until a group buy ... not

It'll be the Symphonic Edition.

I got the same email, it's just a teaser picture... my guess is that it will be the Complete Symphonic edition

Great! This is what I've been waiting for. Not that I can afford it but it's nice to see where the industry is heading.

Hmmm...

MIR?.. With great collection of impulses? Am I dreaming?

Cheers,

ck

What's the VSL Symhonic Edition and how does it differ from just buying VSL Pro perf set & orch cube?

I say the countdown is for VSL Choir.. with full legato... but I'm just dreaming.
    Sam Hulick
    Composer
    http://www.samhulick.com/

They have been recording since the Pro editions arrived quite a lot of instruments and samples... so probably any articulation, percussion, string, fx, etc. etc. symphonic instrument will be included for a modest price of 8000-10.000 €

Quote Originally Posted by Ivan P
    They have been recording since the Pro editions arrived quite a lot of instruments and samples... so probably any articulation, percussion, string, fx, etc. etc. symphonic instrument will be included for a modest price of 8000-10.000 €
    Still beats the price for the old Synclav back in the '70's going for a mere $250,000.

Ars

Quote Originally Posted by ArsNova
    Still beats the price for the old Synclav back in the '70's going for a mere $250,000.

Ars
    and I'm sure Mark Snow is still using it because he is still paying it

Go Back to forum
Page 1 of 5 1234 ... LastLast