• Register
  • Help

Topic: 30 John Williams Study Scores Now Available For Christmas Ordering!

Share/Bookmark

30 John Williams Study Scores Now Available For Christmas Ordering!

Dear Colleagues,

For the first time in a couple of years, ALL the John Williams study scores are now available. This won't last for long. Order 2 or more scores and get a 10% discount.

For ordering, please use this code:

JWXmas05-NS

ALL discounts are handled manually. You'll be e-mailed your final cost.

http://www.alexuniv.com/filmscoring/index.shtml

COMEDY/DRAMATIC
    Angela's Ashes: Two Concert Pieces (Angela's Prayer / Theme From Angela's Ashes) $48
    Escapades (from Catch Me If You Can - Includes: Catch Me If You Can / Recollections (The Father's Theme) / The Float) $48
    Viktor's Tale (from The Terminal) $48

HARRY POTTER
    Harry Potter and the Sorcerer's Stone (Diagon Alley / Family Portrait / Fluffy And His Harp / Harry's Wondrous World / Hedwig's Theme / Hogwarts Forever / Nimbus 2000 / Quidditch / Voldemort ) Note: Closely matches the CD Soundtrack $60
    Harry Potter and the Prisoner of Azkaban (A Bridge To The Past / Aunt Marge's Waltz / Double Trouble / The Knight Bus / Witches, Wands And Wizards) $60
    Harry Potter and the Chamber of Secrets (Dobby The House Elf / Fawkes The Phoenix / Gilderoy Lockhart / The Chamber Of Secrets ) $48

HISTORICAL
    Dry Your Tears, Afrika (from Amistad) $45
    Hymn to the Fallen (from Saving Pvt. Ryan) Note: From the CD Soundtrack $45
    Midway March (from Midway) $48
    Suite From J.F.K. (Arlington / Motorcade / Theme From 'J.F.K.') Note: From the CD Soundtrack $48
    The March (from 1941) $48
    The Patriot (End Credits) $48

OLYMPICS
    Call of The Champions
    - 2002 Olympic Theme (Includes optional chorus parts) $48
    Olympic Fanfare and Theme $48
    Summon The Heroes $48
    The Olympic Spirit (Created for the NBC Broadcast of the 1988 Summer Olympics.) $40

PATRIOTIC
    Liberty Fanfare $45
    Star Spangled Banner $48

STAR WARS
    Star Wars: Five Suites (Princess Leia's Theme / End Credits (The Throne Room) / Star Wars (Main Theme) / The Imperial March (Darth Vader's Theme) / Yoda's Theme) $75
    The Phantom Menace (Anakin's Theme / Duel Of The Fates / Jar Jar's Introduction / The Flag Parade) Note: From the CD Soundtrack $75
    Across the Stars (Love Theme from Star Wars Episode II: Attack of the Clones) $40
    Battle of the Heroes (Concert version from Episode III: Revenge of the Sith. Includes optional chorus parts) $48

SCI FI/FANTASY/SUPER HERO
    Close Encounters of the Third Kind (Excerpts) Note: Concert version as recorded on the Spielberg/Williams Collaboration CD from Sony. $48
    E.T.: Adventures on Earth (Finale from E.T. This is a 10-minute concert version of themes from the movie including Flying Across the Moon. The matching CD is the Spielberg/Williams Collaboration from Sony. This is one of the best pieces to study for orchestration technique.) $48
    Flight to Neverland (from Hook) $48
    Raider's March (from Raiders of the Lost Ark) Note: Concert version as recorded on the Spielberg/Williams Collaboration CD from Sony. $45
    Superman March (Theme from 'Superman') $48
    The Lost World (Main Theme) Note: From the CD Soundtrack $48

WESTERNS
    Cowboys Overture (from The Cowboys) Note: From the CD Soundtrack $48
    Suite from Far and Away (End Credits) $48
    Peter L. Alexander
    www.professionalorchestration.com
    www.alexanderpublishing.com
    Learn it right the first time.

Re: 30 John Williams Study Scores Now Available For Christmas Ordering!

I have a small variety of scores from some of weatern musics greatest symphonists, but have had a hankering' to do some thorough score/picture study with a John Williams. This is amazing.

Belbin

There's a lot of these I want to get. Here's hoping the Christmas fairy is good to me so I can pick them up.

Quote Originally Posted by Joseph Burrell
    There's a lot of these I want to get. Here's hoping the Christmas fairy is good to me so I can pick them up.
    Star Wars Suite (original) now sold out.
    http://www.alexuniv.com/filmscoring/index.shtml

MSO Intro price with 0404 audio card, MSO, software and more: $399
    http://www.alexuniv.com/tools/mso.shtml

Writing For Strings
    http://www.alexuniv.com/music/stringwriting/index.shtml
    Peter L. Alexander

Hello Peter,

Any other christmas discounts or combined purchase discounts planned? I'm interested in a number of your educational material like harmony/string writing/orchestration.

Quote Originally Posted by panzerD
    Hello Peter,

Any other christmas discounts or combined purchase discounts planned? I'm interested in a number of your educational material like harmony/string writing/orchestration.
    The only other "combo" on an educational package would be buy MSO and get the PDF version of the Rimsky revision at no charge.

NS-MSORimskyXmas2005 for the code

Blue PDF books only, 20% off until December 23rd
    NS-PDF20Xmas2005

ALL final prices are calculated manually with the final price e-mailed to you.

Thanks for asking.

Peter
    Peter L. Alexander

Go Back to forum