• Register
  • Help
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Topic: In Praise of Worra! :)

Share/Bookmark

In Praise of Worra! :)

A few weeks ago, when Worra first announced TBO, and posted some teaser mp3 examples, a guessing game started, trying to identify what make of Piano it was. I (and also Journeyman) correctly guessed at Yamaha. Worra replied that we'd won a free copy of TBO for guessing correctly! I wasn't sure if he was joking or not.
    This morning, my free copy of TBO arrived.

Per, you are a gentleman, sir! Thank you so much!

(I'm now going to install it..... )

Re: In Praise of Worra! :)

Quote Originally Posted by vic_france
    A few weeks ago, when Worra first announced TBO, and posted some teaser mp3 examples, a guessing game started, trying to identify what make of Piano it was. I (and also Journeyman) correctly guessed at Yamaha. Worra replied that we'd won a free copy of TBO for guessing correctly! I wasn't sure if he was joking or not.
    This morning, my free copy of TBO arrived.

Per, you are a gentleman, sir! Thank you so much!

(I'm now going to install it..... )
    He, he..... Your welcome! Hope you like it!
    Worra
    SampleTekk

Arf, arf, arf...

Yeah same here Vic! All my dealings with Per have been excellent and his libraries simply rock. Keep it up
    Theo Krueger - Composer

www.TheoKrueger.com

Kontakt 2 Scripts

... and installed it, and it's beautiful!

Same here. Great company, great products, great prices, great service.

Very happy customer.

Thank you guys! A very happy producer here!!!
    Worra
    SampleTekk

Arf, arf, arf...

Worra is a gentleman, his courtesy and responsiveness to his customers is unparalleled. Oh - and he samples a mean piano too.

Senior Member Bruce A. Richardson's Avatar

From the moment software sampling came into being, Worra has been absolutely there for the community, first with Worra's Place, later with his partner John Thomas in BiggaGiggas.

Now, the SampleTekk collection continues his work, this time pushing against boundaries, and offering some of the cleanest, best recorded, and most consistently good playing piano libraries (and other libraries) on the market.

I just had a session yesterday with a great jazz pianist, and he was floored by the way The White Grand sounded...and even more floored by the way it morphed and changed by applying GigaPulse resonances and changing microphone models until we had absolutely the perfect tone for the vocalist we were working with.

I am constantly amazed at how much work this man cranks out, and how his work has consistently grown with each and every release, from freebie house, to discount house, and now to a company that offers products that are not only in the best-of-class, but which challenge our assumptions and break barriers.

So, I just want to add my voice to the praise. Per Larsson has been a class act as long as I have known him, and his work and support of our community has been consistently wonderful.

Guys.... you are making my whiskers blush....
    Worra
    SampleTekk

Arf, arf, arf...

I most humbly agree, hes loyal and does play a good game of fetch!

Go Back to forum