• Register
  • Help

Topic: LPC in my mailbox

Share/Bookmark

LPC in my mailbox

I got it today YEA!!!!

Re: LPC in my mailbox

I'm just waiting for my new hard drive. . . .

jeffn1
    For original progressive electronic rock influenced by J.S. Bach and (old) Rush, check out: www.soundclick.com/jeffreynaness.

I'm thinking about the clean, although I'm dead flat broke. But payday is tomorrow, and I can sneak in under the wire if I want to.

What I did was get MusicLab Real Guitar with my last pennies. The demo hooked me. The guitars are outstanding, and this purchase finally solves my acoustic guitar problem. I still have the electric guitar problem though.

Wishing you many happy and creative hours with LPC.

BTW Jeff, I listened to some of your stuff. I really liked the energy in Blitzkreig especially.

Regards,
    Michael

Quote Originally Posted by Quasar
    I'm thinking about the clean, although I'm dead flat broke. But payday is tomorrow, and I can sneak in under the wire if I want to.

What I did was get MusicLab Real Guitar with my last pennies. The demo hooked me. The guitars are outstanding, and this purchase finally solves my acoustic guitar problem. I still have the electric guitar problem though.

Wishing you many happy and creative hours with LPC.

BTW Jeff, I listened to some of your stuff. I really liked the energy in Blitzkreig especially.

Regards,
    Michael
    Thanks!

(and more words so my post does not get bumped)

jeffn1
    For original progressive electronic rock influenced by J.S. Bach and (old) Rush, check out: www.soundclick.com/jeffreynaness.

Go Back to forum