• Register
  • Help
Page 1 of 5 1234 ... LastLast

Topic: Ever wondered why aliens DON'T come to Earth...?

Share/Bookmark

Question Ever wondered why aliens DON'T come to Earth...?

sponsored links

***Advertisments***

Re: Ever wondered why aliens DON'T come to Earth...?

Obviously, an attempt to get people fired up, but I'll take it.

It's amazing (not so much anymore) that people still post things about "evil machine guns" when they have absolutely NO idea what a "machine gun" is, what an "assault rifle" is, etc. That said, the ignorance of what any "assault weapon" law banned is further shown in posts such as these. Read the damn law. In fact, take the time and read an actual book.

And I also have a feeling that you have no idea how to go about deciding which caliber Jesus would have chosen. He told me He is more of a .45 caliber Guy. That's about as ridiculous of a thing to say as what you said.

BTW. Welcome to the forum.

Also BTW. Only Catholics genuflect.
    "They get what they vote for." PaulR

Gillian Anderson's English - this may explain it Heath.

Even Bernard Herrmann's English wife couldn't save him on that occasion.

It's definitely the guns - not the bullets.

What exactly are you wacky Yankee-doodle-dandies doing with those rapid fire pea-shooters that provides such a rush of blood to your loins, driving you to genuflect before the big white dome in DC.. and Jesus, of course?
    If I misunderstand, please excuse me for pointing out that there are almost 300 million of us Yanks here. Most of us are not in favor of machine guns or assault rifles, and we don't give a flying ~~~~ what they really are; we get the point and are intensely uninterested in those details. (Sorry Danimal.)

So far from genuflecting to inhabitants of big white domes, I personally face the other direction and bow down.

In case it's not apparent, I'm furious at our idiot president for crapping on the country yet again.

Why don't aliens come here?

A new poll shows that 66 percent of Americans think that President Bush is doing a poor job of handling the war in Iraq.

And the remaining 34 percent believe that Adam and Eve rode dinosaurs to church.

(Courtesy of Saturday Night Live. Tina Fey rocks!)

-JF

PS: It's the remaining 34 percent!

Houston Haynes - Titan Line Music

Quote Originally Posted by Nick Batzdorf
    Most of us are not in favor of machine guns or assault rifles, and we don't give a flying ~~~~ what they really are; we get the point and are intensely uninterested in those details. (Sorry Danimal.)

No problem Nick. Your statement is a matter of opinion, and I normally don't have a problem with just a difference in opinion. But the part of the post that started this thread dealing with weapons is either an intentional lie, or just written by someone who is a complete fool and ignorant of what he is trying to talk about. I'm thinking he's just mad because we were successful in separating from his country by using machine guns...I mean muskets (same thing right?) Incidentally, Bush senior was kicked out of the NRA because of his stance on "guns". I wouldn't expect anybody to know that, but whatever. Just don't blame me when the "Homeland Security" department that everybody bitches about shows up at your door and you have no way of protecting yourself. That may sound extreme, but whatever.

Incidentally, violent crime, school shooting, etc. has not gone up since the sunset on the bill that I assume my most recent friend is talking about.

Quote Originally Posted by Houston Haynes
    I have some land I'd like to sell you.

Quote Originally Posted by Not Dudley Simpson
    What exactly are you wacky Yankee-doodle-dandies doing with those rapid fire pea-shooters that provides such a rush of blood to your loins, driving you to genuflect before the big white dome in DC.. and Jesus, of course?
    Squirrel hunting

Go Back to forum
Page 1 of 5 1234 ... LastLast