• Register
  • Help
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Topic: Update on Jazz and Big Band

Share/Bookmark

Update on Jazz and Big Band

We hope to be shipping Jazz and Big Band very soon.

Much to our disappointment a production glitch, the bane of many a developer, has kept us from shipping late October as we expected. The printing is complete and we are now awaiting the discs.

Hopefully the delay is just a matter days and we'll begin shipping this coming week or the following week. Demand for this product has been much stronger than expected. We have many pre-orders and institutional orders and we're hiring additional staff to fill these orders so they get out as quickly as possible.

I will keep you updated. Thanks for your continued patience and I apologize for any inconveniece this may have caused.

Gary Garritan

Re: Update on Jazz and Big Band

Thanks for the update. No rush, so long as I have it by tomorrow, end of business...

Gary, you must feel really let down by this glitch.

Thanks for keeping us informed - fingers crossed that it goes smoothly for you from now.

Richard N.

Finale 2003 to 2007 ~ Garritan GPO, JABB & Strad ~ Sonar 6PE ~ Kontakt 2 ~ WinXP Home SP2

Athlon XP 2200 ~ 1.5 Gb RAM ~ M-Audio Sound Card ~ M-Audio 88ES MIDI keyboard ~ Evolution MK-461C

Bach Strad LT16MG, LT36G, 42B + B&H Sovereign Studio Tenor Trombones ~ Holton 181 Bass Trombone ~ Getzen Bass Trumpet ~ Yamaha TR4335G Trumpet ~ B&H Euphonium

When can we hear some big band demos ?

No problem for me Gary! (This is going to be my Christmas present from dad so I have to wait anyway) .

Oh, I am SO going to make the Demo Wheel with this thang!

"So what if some parts of life are a crap shoot? Get out there and shoot the crap." -- Neil Peart
    Hint:1.6180339887498948482 Φ

Now THIS is a problem that's good to have!

Keith W.

. Demand for this product has been much stronger than expected. We have many pre-orders and institutional orders and we're hiring additional staff to fill these orders so they get out as quickly as possible.

Not to worry - gives us a chance to practice patience (which is sometimes sorely lacking (he says to himself "sotto voce")
    Very glad to hear of the large orders - CONGRATULATIONS!!!!

Fred

Smile Re: Update on Jazz and Big Band

Thanks for the information! It's easier to have patience when you know why there's a delay.

Lennart Christianson

Whoa Gary!!! Hold on, not yet!!! I still need more time to convince my wife that this is a necessary purchase!!!

Jokes aside, exciting news, can't wait!

Quote Originally Posted by dynamix
    Whoa Gary!!! Hold on, not yet!!! I still need more time to convince my wife that this is a necessary purchase!!!

Jokes aside, exciting news, can't wait!
    Withou doubt this will be an exciting product when it eventually does flip onto my doormat. Any idea Gary when Ecetera Music in UK will get their copies?
    Thanks Simon

Go Back to forum