• Register
  • Help

Topic: Pitch correction VSTs

Share/Bookmark

Pitch correction VSTs

I'm currently using Sonar 3P ... and was toying with the idea of upgrading to S5P as it has Roland's V-Vocal plug which interests me a bit ... but I've heard so many good things about Autotune .. so I was wondering if anyone has been able to do a comparison ... or if anyone had any recommendations .. or suggestions .. beyond the "buy both" one

thx!

Re: Pitch correction VSTs

Haven't tried any of them yet so I can't say from experience but I just bought Melodyne cre8 which is suppose to do pitch shifting as well as time stretching,vibrato,breatheness,etc....You can also add harmonies too so all around looked pretty incredible to me so you may want to check that one out as well....Moon

i just checked out that demo video and that definitely sold me ... thanks for the tip!!

[QUOTE=Ceasefire]I'm currently using Sonar 3P ... and was toying with the idea of upgrading to S5P as it has Roland's V-Vocal plug which interests me a bit ... but I've heard so many good things about Autotune .. so I was wondering if anyone has been able to do a comparison ... or if anyone had any recommendations .. or suggestions .. beyond the "buy both" one

I still have a Roland VP-9000. i haven't found anything that can stretch audio as far as it can without artifacts.

I would love to have a software VP for the Mac.

Go Back to forum