• Register
  • Help

Topic: Bounce to disk in DP

Share/Bookmark

Bounce to disk in DP

I have just finished a piece using GPO in DP and attempted to bounce the tracks to disk (per the manual). The file saves, but no audio is heard on playback of the bounced file. It previews properly in DP. Any suggestions? I tried various file formats (mp3 using L.A.M.E), aiff and so on. All the same result.
    Is there some other way one is supposed to do this so that the results of our labours can make it to a QT file, or mp3, etc.?

Thank you.

Re: Bounce to disk in DP

Please disregard the above. I have figured it out. It appears I have to render the tracks as an audio file first. Apologies for wasting space on the forum!
    P

Quote Originally Posted by daerp@mac.com
    I have just finished a piece using GPO in DP and attempted to bounce the tracks to disk (per the manual). The file saves, but no audio is heard on playback of the bounced file. It previews properly in DP. Any suggestions? I tried various file formats (mp3 using L.A.M.E), aiff and so on. All the same result.
    Is there some other way one is supposed to do this so that the results of our labours can make it to a QT file, or mp3, etc.?

Thank you.

Go Back to forum