• Register
  • Help

Topic: All 8 players channelled to one pair of faders in Cubasis Virtual Mixer

Share/Bookmark

All 8 players channelled to one pair of faders in Cubasis Virtual Mixer

Hi all:

I'm a new user of GPO and Cubasis, with some prior experience with Cubase & Logic Pro Audio. My conundrum is I have all 8 gorgeous Garritan sounds in one player in one VST instrument in Cubasis. When I open up the Virtual Mixer, I see 8 pairs of faders labelled KPLPO 1/2, KPLPO 3/4... right up to 16. However, all 8 instrument voices are mixed on KPLPO 1/2, (if I fade that pair down, all my Garritan voices disappear) and none show up on the rest of the faders (no meter action).

There must be a simple way of directing each Garritan instrument to each pair of Cubasis faders?? I would greatly appreciate any help. I'm using Windows XP, Cubasis 4.0, GPO v 1.2.

Thanks,

Debra

Re: All 8 players channelled to one pair of faders in Cubasis Virtual Mixer

Yes there is. In the Player | Instrument window | lower right corner (below Keyrange) you'll see "1/2". Right-click this box to get 8 stereo pairs to choose between. You select a pair for each instrument and get a corresponding set of faders in the channel mixer.

Re: All 8 players channelled to one pair of faders in Cubasis Virtual Mixer

Nickie! Thank you! Phew!

Debra

Quote Originally Posted by Nickie Fønshauge
    Yes there is. In the Player | Instrument window | lower right corner (below Keyrange) you'll see "1/2". Right-click this box to get 8 stereo pairs to choose between. You select a pair for each instrument and get a corresponding set of faders in the channel mixer.

Go Back to forum