G-P-O-A.....sssshhhhhhhhh

Re: Secrets....

Quote Originally Posted by newmewzikboy
    G-P-O-A.....sssshhhhhhhhh

Never give up the ship!
    Styxx

Quote Originally Posted by Garritan

Se - crets. Nothing more than, Se - crets. Trying to forget ... wait, that's - Feel -ings, nothing more than, Feel - ings. Waiting for the big release... Of G - P - O - A!
    Styxx

YEAH, those of us who are a LOT more interested in GPOA than JABB are just waiting, nothing more than waiting, forever waiting until we...collapse!!!!!!!

YES! what I really, really want is GPOA, so, PLEASE don't forget it...soon...please...PLEASE!

Tom

I would be very disappointed if it came soon.

A modern sample library absolutely needs to utilize (at least) the scripting engine of K2 to help with the machine-gun effect, legato, glides/portamento, etc., etc.

But the K2 PLAYER will not be available to until 2006 (guessing).

Please do not release a library that will be obsolete within weeks.

YBaCuO

I was listening to Project SAM demo mp3's and was thinking about having a mix of GOS, GPO and Sam Brass... (mmmmmmm) It sounds really GOOD!!! As far as I have readed in this forum, GPOA will have GOS2 incorporated, and Project Sam solo and ensemble samples, and other instruments...
    Any of you know what percussion Hans Zimmer uses in Gladiator OST? It would be ok to have something like that

Quote Originally Posted by YBaCuO
    I would be very disappointed if it came soon.

A modern sample library absolutely needs to utilize (at least) the scripting engine of K2 to help with the machine-gun effect, legato, glides/portamento, etc., etc.

But the K2 PLAYER will not be available to until 2006 (guessing).

Please do not release a library that will be obsolete within weeks.

YBaCuO
    Exactly!! The scripting engine of K2 to help with repitition, legato, glides/portamento, variability and playing techniques will provide new possibilities. This coupled with convolution and other processes will set a new standard.

There are a dozen orchestral libraries out there and many are pretty much similar in many respects. We are working on something different.

Let's dream a little and explore possiblities. What would you like to see that is not in any orchestral library?

Gary Garritan

Quote Originally Posted by ZareOne
    I was listening to Project SAM demo mp3's and was thinking about having a mix of GOS, GPO and Sam Brass... (mmmmmmm) It sounds really GOOD!!! As far as I have readed in this forum, GPOA will have GOS2 incorporated, and Project Sam solo and ensemble samples, and other instruments...
    Any of you know what percussion Hans Zimmer uses in Gladiator OST? It would be ok to have something like that
    That's correct. GPOA will have GOS2 incorporated, and Project Sam solo and ensemble samples, and other instruments.

Percussion Hans Zimmers used? I heard a rumor he used live Gladiators to avoid the machine-sword effect.

Quote Originally Posted by Garritan
    Let's dream a little and explore possiblities. What would you like to see that is not in any orchestral library?
    Watergong...Bowed Crotales...Tibetian bowls on Timpani...Bowed Vibes...Superballs...etc...maybe a nice erhu section
    75,000th Post Winner on the Garritan Forum
    "Don't you wish you were me?"

Go Back to forum