• Register
  • Help

Topic: National Breast Cancer Awareness Month

Share/Bookmark

Thumbs up National Breast Cancer Awareness Month

As a breast cancer husband (my wife has recently undergone a mastectomy and begins chemotherapy next week) I urge all GPOers to make sure the women in their lives are diligent about self examinations and annual mammographies. Early detection saves lives and I pray we caught my wife's soon enough.

Re: National Breast Cancer Awareness Month

Quote Originally Posted by Stiletto
    As a breast cancer husband (my wife has recently undergone a mastectomy and begins chemotherapy next week) I urge all GPOers to make sure the women in their lives are diligent about self examinations and annual mammographies. Early detection saves lives and I pray we caught my wife's soon enough.
    My family had suffered the loss of my brothers wife 4 years ago to this very affliction. I also have a sister who has beaten the same due to early detection resulting from regular examinations. She is free and living well now.
    This is a good post. Best wishes to you and especially to your wife.
    Styxx

Unhappy Re: National Breast Cancer Awareness Month

Tom, I am so sorry fo your wife. I will surely pray for her, and I hope all will go fine.
    You are right about the extremely care that womens have to take about their health in particular about self examinations and annual mammographies.
    Actually the only way to have hope in defeating cancer is the prevention.

Your italian friend,
    Roberto

Re: National Breast Cancer Awareness Month

Thanks for your good wishes, Styxx and Roberto. Styxx, happy to hear your sister is doing so well.

Go Back to forum