• Register
  • Help

Topic: There is a high quality QT trailer up for my short now...

Share/Bookmark

There is a high quality QT trailer up for my short now...

sponsored links

***Advertisments***
    Hey guys...in case anyone here would like to see some footage from THE RECE!PT short film in the form of a trailer, we have now finished trailer. The trailer was made for HBO essentially. It will be on their comedy festival website soon and possibly other places in the future.

Since THE RECE!PT is an homage to Run Lola Run....well...this trailer is an homage/spoof of "most" Blockbuster Hollywood trailers one sees nowdays. We had fun. Anyway...enjoy. It is a large file size right now (25MB, QuickTime 7 required), there there will be a smaller flash movie version soon on the website www.thereceipt.com.

http://www.thereceipt.com/video/trailerQT.mov - Direct link

EDIT - OK, now both the large QT7 and the flash version are on our website www.thereceipt.com. So with the flash version of the movie, you will not have to install any additional plugins to view the movie. If you can see the site, you already have flash, hence the flash movie will play. Both the flash and QT movies will pop up in small movie sized windows. Both work best if you let them load completely before playing.

(I know there are some interlace lines showing up in this encoded version. I will be re-encoding this to get rid of that in future versions).
    Regards,
    Brian W. Ralston

Check out my new FREE iPhone App! Click Here!

Re: There is a high quality QT trailer up for my short now...

Looks very interesting. Thanks Brian!
    "They get what they vote for." PaulR

Re: There is a high quality QT trailer up for my short now...

Hey Danimal....thanks. Hopefully it will be in a film festival near you one day where you can see it. Or possibly...HBO or something.
    Regards,
    Brian W. Ralston

Check out my new FREE iPhone App! Click Here!

Go Back to forum