• Register
  • Help

Topic: Hello from Sweetwater.

Share/Bookmark

Hello from Sweetwater.

Yesterday I left AES and flew to Chicagoland and drove to Fort Wayne, Indiana - the headquarters of Sweetwater sound. Very impressive facility here. I am doing a full day of training sessions and getting ready for the first one. More later.

Gary

Re: Hello from Sweetwater.

I grew up in Fort Wayne, and my whole family still lives there. If you have some down time and need something to do, the Zoo is really nice, and my sister's husband works there.

We were at Sweetwater a couple of months ago. Martha recorded the solo part of my piano concerto in their recording studio. Very impressive, and the piano was really nice.

I also picked up one of their Creation Station music computers. My equipment budget is blown for a while, but it was worth it! I'll be using it to realize the orchestral parts to my concerto. The staff there was very helpful and knew their business. I'll be back, and soon.
    Dan Powers
    www.danielpowers.info

"It's easier to be a composer than it is to compose."
    --Ray Luke (1928-2010)

Quote Originally Posted by Garritan
    Yesterday I left AES and flew to Chicagoland and drove to Fort Wayne, Indiana - the headquarters of Sweetwater sound. Very impressive facility here. I am doing a full day of training sessions and getting ready for the first one. More later.

Gary
    Cool. They sold me my copy of GPO. Good customer service as well.

Oh now that's pretty cool as long as they keep you away from the equipment!
    Sweetwater, nice people, good service,and lots of candy! Say hello to salesperson Mort Zeek Minderstubinski for me and ask him where my order is!
    Styxx

Sweetwater will always be my favourite company to order from Especially after getting such an amazing student discount on SONAR!

Go Back to forum