• Register
  • Help

Topic: Message for the Big Ape

Share/Bookmark

Talking Message for the Big Ape

sponsored links

***Advertisments***
    Hey Nick!

Got the second issue of the mag! Well done! (I especially like the thing about small fonts in your editor’s notes) .
    Lots of useful stuff in there! You guys all need this Mag – it rocks! Useful info, and very well written.
    I actually made a 32 stage filter envelope for the first time in K2– just for the hell of it – thought it would be good for kicks…it was…useful as well.

…2112
    "So what if some parts of life are a crap shoot? Get out there and shoot the crap." -- Neil Peart
    Hint:1.6180339887498948482 Φ

Re: Message for the Big Ape

Thank you Sir, I appreciate it.

Agreed. It's a great magazine, Nick. I'm learning quite a bit. Thanks. The only software than I own for making music is Sibelius 2. Some day, when I can build a DAW and get some sampling software, I'll be armed with enough knowledge to make me at least dangerous.

"You can learn a lot from an ape."

Edit: The only improvement I can think of is the obvious...you need some type of scantily clad female..at least included in one of your sponsor's ads or something. If you can't afford to pay a model, we could just cut and paste some woman's body below Bruce's head of flowing long hair.
    "They get what they vote for." PaulR

GREAT IDEA!

Go Back to forum