• Register
  • Help

Topic: Worst Demo entry - not worth your time

Share/Bookmark

Worst Demo entry - not worth your time

You don't really want to hear this. This is my worst demo contest entry. I decided to try to be innovative by being duller than Glass. Here is my Bolero for unitone piano. It is 100 % GPO, 100 % piano, 100 % boring, stupid, and annoying, and 99% unitone.

Please don't waste your time downloading it, it will only take up too much room on your harddrive.

And don't listen to it. Time is better spend clipping your toenails.

Just go back to the demo page and listen to something else.

Sorry to waste space on the forums like this . . .

http://wizardwalk.com/music/BoleroForPiano.mp3
    Sean Patrick Hannifin
    My MP3s | My Melody Generator | my album
    "serious music" ... as if the rest of us are just kidding

Re: Worst Demo entry - not worth your time

Absolutely amazing expression and character portrayed in the uh... colors.. of.. the articulation... who am I kidding

As a rather amusing aside, I actually listened to the whole thing for some reason... I had fun singing my own melodies around the drone. I'm odd like that

Edit: And glad to know it has a happy ending

Thumbs up Re: Worst Demo entry - not worth your time

I am now sheltered in a psychiatric mental hospital, after this listening!!
    How many variation of the theme have you introduced in this piece?
    Anyway great work, form the Humour point of view!!

You are the best Sean.
    Best regards from Italy,
    Roberto

I'm not sure whether to thank you or feel sorry for you for listening . . .

Sorry to put you in the mental hospital, but don't worry, beach, someday I will come and visit you in the mental hospital, and then maybe I can play this piece live for you!

Thanks for your comments!
    Sean Patrick Hannifin

Omigosh this is so Rich so fantastic!!! Omigosh this is so Rich so fantastic!!! Omigosh this is so Rich so fantastic!!! Omigosh this is so Rich so fantastic!!! Omigosh this is so Rich so fantastic!!! Omigosh this is so Rich so fantastic!!! Omigosh this is so Rich so fantastic!!! Omigosh this is so Rich so fantastic!!! Omigosh this is so Rich so fantastic!!! Omigosh this is so Rich so fantastic!!! Omigosh this is so Rich so fantastic!!! Omigosh this is so Rich so fantastic!!! Omigosh this is so Rich so fantastic!!! Omigosh this is so Rich so fantastic!!!

Man, I even got up and started to boogie-woogie to the piece!
    Man, I even got up and started to boogie-woogie to the piece! Man, I even got up and started to boogie-woogie to the piece! Man, I even got up and started to boogie-woogie to the piece! Man, I even got up and started to boogie-woogie to the piece! Man, I even got up and started to boogie-woogie to the piece!

Works great with some disco music, eh? EHHH?
    Works great with some disco music, eh? EHHH? Works great with some disco music, eh? EHHH? Works great with some disco music, eh? EHHH? Works great with some disco music, eh? EHHH? Works great with some disco music, eh? EHHH? Works great with some disco music, eh? EHHH? Works great with some disco music, eh? EHHH? Works great with some disco music, eh? EHHH? Works great with some disco music, eh? EHHH? Works great with some disco music, eh? EHHH? Works great with some disco music, eh? EHHH? Works great with some disco music, eh? EHHH? Works great with some disco music, eh? EHHH? Works great with some disco music, eh? EHHH?
    ♪♪♪♪ CâTå ♪♪♪♪

Sorry to disappoint you Sean, but Glass is duller than this! Your piece has more dynamics and is more intellectually stimulating...

But keep working....it's not quite in the same league as Terry Riley, but if you added some 60 cycle hum, though, you might be right up there with La Monte Young...

;-)

Jim Jarnagin - no not THAT Jim Jarnagin, the other one.

Quote Originally Posted by southportJim
    Sorry to disappoint you Sean, but Glass is duller than this!
    I guess I have to get better . .. er . . . worse.
    Sean Patrick Hannifin

Man it's quiet as hell!

I didn't hear anything until I turned it up full blast.

Actually, this piece is quite hypnotic....it's making me think of chicks........well.....then again.........I'm always thinking about chicks.
    Garam Heo, Contemporary Christian Artist
    Music produced by Christopher and Craig Reeves
    http://www.garamheo.com
    http://www.youtube.com/GaramHeoMusic
    SUBSCRIBE TODAY AND JOIN OUR MAILING LIST FOR A FREE MUSIC DOWNLOAD!

Quote Originally Posted by Craig Reeves
    Man it's quiet as hell!

I didn't hear anything until I turned it up full blast.
    It gets louder further in, Craig...and then finishes with a slammed chord! So I guess this piece has both unity AND variety...and if it makes you think of chicks that's an added bonus! Glass never made anyone think of chicks, did he?

;-)

Jim Jarnagin - no not THAT Jim Jarnagin, the other one.

Exclamation Re: Worst Demo entry - not worth your time

Coming from a musical master, (no applause, please, just throw money )

AHHHHHHHHHHH
    HHHHHHHHHHH
    HHHHHHHHH
    HHHHHH
    !!!!!!!!!
    !!!!!!!!
    !!!!!!!
    !!!

!

I think there's something wrong with me *click* something wrong with me *click* something wrong with me *click* something wrong with me *click* something wrong with me *click* something wrong with me *click* something wrong with me *click* something wrong with me *click* something wrong with me *click* something wrong with me *click* something wrong with me *click* something wrong with me *click* something wrong with me *click* something wrong with me *click* something wrong with me *click* something wrong with me *click* something wrong with me *click* something wrong with me *click* something wrong with me *click* something wrong with me *click* something wrong with me *click* something wrong with me *click* something wrong with me *SLAP*

Gasp!
    AHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

My best wishes to such an amazing aspiring composer,
    Ludwig Van Beethoven
    Still dead...

Go Back to forum