• Register
  • Help

Topic: OT: Perhaps the most notorious thread in history

Share/Bookmark

OT: Perhaps the most notorious thread in history

Guys,

I can't stop myself from posting this link to a gloriously funny thread on another forum:

http://www.recording.org/ftopic-3085...rderasc-0.html

Be warned, there is some very strong language and 35+ pages of posts. However, there are some absolutely brilliant exchanges between what appears to be a reasonable forum membership, and an individual who is not prepared to listen to advice. Once you start reading, you have to continue to the end.

Enjoy - this thread is becoming infamous.

p.s. because of the number of people reading this thread, it can sometime be a little slow.
    Richard N.

Finale 2003 to 2007 ~ Garritan GPO, JABB & Strad ~ Sonar 6PE ~ Kontakt 2 ~ WinXP Home SP2

Athlon XP 2200 ~ 1.5 Gb RAM ~ M-Audio Sound Card ~ M-Audio 88ES MIDI keyboard ~ Evolution MK-461C

Bach Strad LT16MG, LT36G, 42B + B&H Sovereign Studio Tenor Trombones ~ Holton 181 Bass Trombone ~ Getzen Bass Trumpet ~ Yamaha TR4335G Trumpet ~ B&H Euphonium

Re: OT: Perhaps the most notorious thread in history

It's hilarious, isn't it? I caught this thread down in the OT area here and have been reading bits and pieces since last night. Last night it was only 18 pages, this afternoon 25...and now 35 pages.

IT'S A PLOT! This idiot is taking over the internet!!!

;-)

...glad to hear it's slow for you, too. I thought it was our DSL.

Jim Jarnagin - no not THAT Jim Jarnagin, the other one.

I just made it to page 10 and I've got to get some sleep. I'll be setting the alarm clock a bit earlier to catch up - absolutely hilarious! This is a legend in the making...

Richard, you just ruined my sleep. Shame on you!

I refuse to get dragged in, but I can see how some folks were in the beginning, it is good to help others.

BUT this may be the funniest thread I've come across. The OP must have been trolling.

No one is that stupid!!

But he sure is funny!!!

Bill

The thread finally seems to have been locked. Pity. I would have been interested in seeing just how long it could have gone on.
    Dan Powers
    www.danielpowers.info

"It's easier to be a composer than it is to compose."
    --Ray Luke (1928-2010)

Darn it Richard, I just wasted an hour and a half reading that post!

Extremely funny stuff. Weird enough, I think I have a couple poeple like that in some of my classes!

Jonny
    For more information, check out www.jonathoncox.com/intro.html

"The trouble with music appreciation in general is that people are taught to have too much respect for music they should be taught to love it instead." - Igor Stravinsky

Go Back to forum